Disclaimer!

Disclaimer
Beverley has prepared the content of Bev's World irresponsibly and carelessly. She therefore disclaims all warranties, express or implied, as to the accuracy, originality or completeness of the drivel presented on this blog or on other linked websites or on any subsequent links. She vehemently denies that the information may be relied upon for any reason. Beverley shall not be liable for inflicting laughter, shame, disgust, torrents of tears and the eventual desiccation or crashing boredom on readers.

Find me on facebook. https://www.facebook.com/BeHappyOwls or search for Be Happy Owls

Monday 6 May 2019

#MayDay #MyMay is going my way

Monday 6th May 2019
Be unstoppable! Refuse to give up no matter what.


YAY, it's the first morning I haven't woke up with a headache, I went to bed with one, so fingers crossed it's on its way out.  Someone mentioned high blood pressure could be a cause so I'll ask to get that checked, but I looked to see how to lower it if it is high, and thankfully it's the things I've been doing the last week, basically taking care of myself more!  Eat healthy, lose move more, less salt, less fat, less sugar oh and less alcohol.  Plus finding ways to lower stress which for me is my crochet also known as my quiet stick and my walking, I had a lovely couple of hours yesterday walking all over the fields at the top of my estate, there's a old railway track, I walked up Kitchen lane past the glorious fields of yellow that are there at the moment, then there's a stile roughly opposite Thornley crescent, down the path, straight over the rainway line and up a couple of steps and continue along that path until you come to the road, cross that road and you'll see the public footpath sign, follow this, you'll go along another field, then see woods to your left with bluebells, but follow the right path, then when you see the signpost for Wulfrun way and a stile, cross that and follow the path past the pigs, go over the next stile and you'll come out on Bognop Road, you'll see Essington fruit farm to your right, but turn left (be careful of the traffic, stay on the grass verge), a little way along here past the big house, there's another public footpath sign left, it goes down the drive of a big house, I passed a horse feeding in their driveway, follow the signs and you'll walk past a field of cows, now you can just follow this path down, but I followed the fence round as I wanted to walk past the big pool as close as possible and across the field, came out on Old Hampton Lane which isn't used by cars anymore, I followed that until you see the path on the left (I deviated here just for a nosey I went right to see if that pathway was clear as it takes you to the Cannock Road and I'm guessing when you get there you can cross it and find another pathway that would end up at Moseley Old Hall or Northicote Farm - that's for another day), I double backed on myself and followed that path left, follow this until you get back to Bognop Road, cross and you're on the old Railway track which will take you back to the path (on the right) that goes back to Kitchen lane, or you can continue to the end of that and you'll end up at the Rugby Club and if you turn right at the end at the top of Kitchen Lane, really recommend it there's so much to see and you wouldn't believe you were so close to what was the largest housing estate in Europe at one time.  Here are the photos I took with my phone, I've dug my camera out today to take with me, meeting my brother for a local walk at 7, I'm thinking canal path.

https://www.facebook.com/bevww/media_set?set=a.10156810385645862&type=3

Anyway, I came home to an icy greeting from mom but with persistence and patience I finally thawed her and we watch tv together, I found A dogs purpose for us to watch, I realised we'd seen it but she'd forgotten so I watched most of that with her before taking Alfie for his second walk whilst she watched the end.  Then we watched Marley and Me, which we've both seen but both rewatched and cried together at the end!  She was enjoying the dog films so I endured one more, it was called Fluke, nice feel good film but one of the ones where you get more nasty than nice I felt.  Anyway I was all out of dog films, had my fill so we went back to good old crime and some CSI SVU, she likes then a lot.

I didn't have much of an appetite yesterday, not sure why, but I'm not going to knock it, I started my day with egg, chicken and spinach wrap for zero.

 This was my delicious lunch, you’ve got to love a bit of Lidl! 49 pence for this 6in pizza, mom had hers as is, i pimped mine up, 5SP plus any toppings you chose to add.

Then for tea I had a bit of steak with my last flatbread, fried veggies, lettuce and gherkins.
And that was my day, now to do it all again.  Not sure what's on the menu today, I'm enjoying snacky food I have to say, I'm loving the egg wraps too, I've got plenty of healthy stuff to choose from, might even have a WW ready meal, we shall see, I have spuds to be used and carrots so maybe I'll cook a dinner of some sort.

It's Monday, Bank Holiday Monday at that so other than getting ready for work tomorrow, I can spend my day doing whatever I fancy.

Have to go now though as need to sort mom before I meet my bro.

Enjoy May Day peeps, stay BeYOUtiful, we can survive this bank holiday.


No comments: