Disclaimer!

Disclaimer
Beverley has prepared the content of Bev's World irresponsibly and carelessly. She therefore disclaims all warranties, express or implied, as to the accuracy, originality or completeness of the drivel presented on this blog or on other linked websites or on any subsequent links. She vehemently denies that the information may be relied upon for any reason. Beverley shall not be liable for inflicting laughter, shame, disgust, torrents of tears and the eventual desiccation or crashing boredom on readers.

Find me on facebook. https://www.facebook.com/BeHappyOwls or search for Be Happy Owls

Tuesday 7 May 2019

#MyMay, there's the first week done!

Tuesday 7th May 2019
Success comes when you simply refuse to give up.


Started yesterday with a good long walk with my brother, after taking Alfie out for his half hour.  Me and Ian walked along the canal from Cupcake lane by Tettenhall lights down to Pendeford and back, its just so peaceful and quiet at that time of the morning, I then popped to Morrisons on my way home, I didn't buy this because I had no room in my freezer but it's a treat for the future.

Instead because I wanted to use the food I already have up and I'd already had beef this week, trying to cut down on not so healthy proteins, I bought one of these for 7SP and only 45 pence - bargain. 


later on in the day I made this for 14SP total, Penn Road Butchers chicken sausages, carrots, peas, mash and onion gravy. nom nom, really hit the spot.


This was my journal at the end of the day, really pleased with those FitPoints- 187 active minutes, 20,410 steps, yeah that helped me pull back some of the damage I'd done by using some of the FitPoints end of last week.  This week I plan to try and stay within my weeklies not use any FitPoints, I want to lose some weight, my heads concerning me, so I need to get my weight down and my body healthy as possible.  The wine won't be coming off the shelf this week not until these pains in my head have gone and I've seen a doctor.

I wasted a good hour trying to get the photos off my camera which I haven't used in a long time but took on my walk, turns out it was the USB cable, because I've just found another one and they've uploaded sweet as!

This recipe that popped up in my newsfeed on Facebook looks promising.

Alfie had his second shower with his medicated shampoo, as I was already soaked at the end of it, I had mine next and we both went for another walk to dry off.  he's not a lover of them at all and insisted on lying in the grass and getting himself mucky again afterwards.


The rest of the day was spent on work/housework then chilling with mom, crochet,  not a bad way to spend a bank holiday, the walk was the best part for sure though.

Here's to day 7 of #MyMay, I likes making time to do stuff for me, no matter how small it is, today's definite one thing will be nipping in the doctors to make an appointment, I'm not phoning as will be at work, but back by 11ish so will go over, I can see the surgery from my window.   I'm sure I'll find something else to do too, it's doing me good so let's keep it up.

Take care of you, you're important too - it's not selfish, it's self care BeYOUtiful. 

Have a very, great day. 

No comments: