Disclaimer!

Disclaimer
Beverley has prepared the content of Bev's World irresponsibly and carelessly. She therefore disclaims all warranties, express or implied, as to the accuracy, originality or completeness of the drivel presented on this blog or on other linked websites or on any subsequent links. She vehemently denies that the information may be relied upon for any reason. Beverley shall not be liable for inflicting laughter, shame, disgust, torrents of tears and the eventual desiccation or crashing boredom on readers.

Find me on facebook. https://www.facebook.com/BeHappyOwls or search for Be Happy Owls

Friday 17 May 2019

I have the best tribe...

Friday 17th May 2019
Call it a clan, call it a network, call it a TRIBE, call it a FAMILY, whatever you call it, whoever you are - YOU NEED ONE! 



The vibe in my workshops this week have been amazing, so much weight loss, inspiring stories and motivation to keep going, if you walked in struggling you left feeling 'damn yes I can do this!' That's down to each and every one of my members that stayed and supported each other, teamwork really does make the dreamwork. 

We've been celebrating our small wins, because when they're added together you get weight loss and success over time, things like saying no to that sarnie run at work, or those cakes that lovely lady bought in because it was her birthday, the bar of chocolate your son bought you for doing so well as a treat, opting for fish when you went out for a meal.  All these things make a difference.  

One of my favourite stories I heard yesterday was my lovely members who has mobility issues, she had surgery on her spine and when she joined she had a mobility scooter, now she's on a stick and has sold the mobility scooter using the money for a holiday!  When she started she was losing 1/2lb a week but she chipped away at it, this week it was 2lb, she's been walking over the chase, she's loving having her mobility back and being able to get about - NOW that is a real non scale victory! 

Everyone has been so supportive towards each other, it's true behind every successful individual is a tribe of amazing people who have their back and that's what you get in my workshops and I love it, I really do.  

I survived another day yesterday, yes I used some of my weeklies but heck that's what they're for, I enjoyed a packet of cheese and onion crisps and a big glass of wine before going to bed exhausted from a long, busy day and not much sleep the night before, I've had a lovely 8 hours sleep.  

I ate well yesterday, for breakfast I had scrambled eggs, I remember thinking oh I want eggs but then I'll have to have them on toast, before questioning that thought pattern and realising erm no I don't have to have toast, so I just ate them out a bowl!  Egg's don't need something to put them on! 

Lunch was Harj's curry leftovers she gave me Weds night, nom nom, as always, 

For dinner last night, I had this 7SP ready meal which was okay but for £4 I wouldn't buy it again, I do like cod mornay though, will look for recipes, this one sounds amazing but needs pointing and tweaking first https://www.bbcgoodfood.com/recipes/cod-cauliflower-chorizo-mornay


I've made this chicken up to either pic at or make a salad with today, it's a Flava It packet and works out at 6SP a packet, but only 1SP for a quarter of a pack so if you use 4 breasts, 1SP each.  I've picked a bit of to taste, it's very nice.

I'm so looking forward to a slow day, got my massage this morning, not had one for two week and my back and feet are screaming YAY.

I'm also looking forward to tomorrows workshop because they'll give me more inspiration to stay focused and on track over the weekend.

Here's to a great day, #MyMay is still very much helping me stay focused, I'm in in for the long haul not the quick fix - what about you?

No comments: