Disclaimer!

Disclaimer
Beverley has prepared the content of Bev's World irresponsibly and carelessly. She therefore disclaims all warranties, express or implied, as to the accuracy, originality or completeness of the drivel presented on this blog or on other linked websites or on any subsequent links. She vehemently denies that the information may be relied upon for any reason. Beverley shall not be liable for inflicting laughter, shame, disgust, torrents of tears and the eventual desiccation or crashing boredom on readers.

Find me on facebook. https://www.facebook.com/BeHappyOwls or search for Be Happy Owls

Saturday 4 May 2019

May the fourth be with you #MyMay

Saturday 4th May 2019
Do or do not, there is no try. Yoda


It's Star Wars day, May the Fourth be with you, I loves me a bit of Yoda I do, maybe I'll be able to get mom to sit and watch a movie later, we watched the new Extremely Wicked film yesterday on Sky about Ted Bundy, he was a real charmer for a true sick and twisted individual, not my usual choice of film, but it kept mom quite for a few hours. 

I had another on track day, down to 2 weeklies left but that's ok, if needed I will use some of my FitPoints, I earned 19 yesterday by walking to my massage and taking the long way round so I could enjoy the pool at Essington and get some fresh air. 

Meals looked like this; 


Sausage Rolls with a twist, I used Penn Road Butchers chicken sausages and made very thin egg omelette/wraps with 1 egg for each wrap, really enjoyed them and had to use the sausage because of the date - they were supposed to be used by 2nd but I'm okay this morning so we got away with it, unlike the chicken breasts that I forgot were in my handbag so they'd been there 24 hours before I remembered and were a bit smelly so I didn't risk it but the animals thanked me for them after I cooked em up and put them outside, got me a lovely few minutes of fox viewing before Alfie spotted it and went bloody mental spoiling my show! 


These were out of my freezer, not wasting good food because of points, the fillets were 8SP each, the alphabet bites cost me 6SP, the rest was zero.  I've been told about these from Morrisons, they're only 4SP each and you'll find them in the chiller section.  


For my tea I had these Broghie boats, my new favourite thing, one has salmon, the other chicken on with a bit of salmon and a smidge of coleslaw.  2 Broghies for 1SP is such a bargain to give you that crunch. 

#MyMay What did I do for myself yesterday, I took myself off on a dog walk to get me half hour space, I walked to my massage but took the long way so I could enjoy the bluebells in the woods.  I made sure I took time out to cook for myself and I had an early night.  I also got mom to watch The Resident with me instead of just watching all her programmes, whilst I enjoyed a bit of crochet.  

Here's to staying on plan all weekend, I want a weight loss on Wednesday when I step on those scales, I have a freezer full of food to help me do that, I've also got the other half of that dinner I cooked Thursday night so I'll probably eat that today. 

Let's have a very, great day, stay on track and make ourselves proud!  

Stay BeYOUtiful!   

'------'
(O,O)
/)__)

   ""

No comments: