Disclaimer!

Disclaimer
Beverley has prepared the content of Bev's World irresponsibly and carelessly. She therefore disclaims all warranties, express or implied, as to the accuracy, originality or completeness of the drivel presented on this blog or on other linked websites or on any subsequent links. She vehemently denies that the information may be relied upon for any reason. Beverley shall not be liable for inflicting laughter, shame, disgust, torrents of tears and the eventual desiccation or crashing boredom on readers.

Find me on facebook. https://www.facebook.com/BeHappyOwls or search for Be Happy Owls

Wednesday 20 February 2019

Nothing happens overnight!

Wednesday 20th February 2019
Results come over time not over night.


I've added a few more things to the food find albums 

Pinterest Album

Facebook Album


I tried and loved both of these finds; 


This was surprising good, I expected the base to be soggy but it wasn't it was crisp and crunchy and like any other pizza base.  I would definitely buy it again as I'm a pizza freak. 

 Oh and this is lush!  If you use chicken breasts I reckon you'd easy cover 6 breasts which would make them 2SP each, but if you use the 4 breasts then it'll be 3SP each. 





 Delicious!

Portions are what makes for successful weight loss, just because the foods on the zero list don't have to be pointed, common sense should tell you you shouldn't be trying to eat 2 or 3 chicken breasts in a sitting.  Yes eggs are zero but does your scrambled eggs need more than 2 or 3, if you were having a dry fried egg would you use 3?  Do everything have to go on your plate and then in your mouth in 2's, you're not The Ark! 

We all know it's recommended we eat five portions of fruit and vegetable every day, it should make up just over a third of the food you eat each day.  

Fresh, frozen, dried (pointed) and tinned (in juice (drain the juice for it to be zero) or water) all count, as well as unsweetened fruit juices and smoothies (maximum 150ml, once a day and it would need to be pointed). Try to have a variety. 


For fresh, frozen or canned fruit and vegetables, a portion is 80g, but a portion of dried fruit is around 30g and only counts once a day. Limit fruit juice and smoothies to 150ml a day because of the sugars in them.

I'm curious to weigh the mushrooms I have when I cook them for breakfast, I wonder if it's more than the 80g.  Yesterday I had a yellow pepper, mushrooms, some pea shoots and leaves, banana and there was a spinach and vegetable base on the pizza.  Yep I've lost the basics and I know quite a few of my members have which we looked at yesterday when we covered portion sizes. 

Today I will ensure I have at least my five a day, it might mean I have to buy some from the shop this morning, but it's those foods that help with filling us up.  

The other tweak I'll make today is to drink more water, I had a cup of hot water yesterday and I enjoyed it as much as I would a mug of tea, so I'll have a couple of them, I've already had my pint of cold water to start the day.  

Yep that's two tweaks to work on, I will get fit for summer, I want to easily walk up the Wrekin in a couple of months in under half hour, that's my new goal - yay I have a goal, a specific goal which is positive and I can break down into smaller goals so I could say under 35 minutes next month and to help me do that, I'll start walking every Sunday morning with my brother and improve my food intake hopefully losing a few pounds along the way.

Here's to a positive day, making positive choices! 


Stay BeYOUtiful!   

'------'
(O,O)
/)__)
   "" 



No comments: