Disclaimer!

Disclaimer
Beverley has prepared the content of Bev's World irresponsibly and carelessly. She therefore disclaims all warranties, express or implied, as to the accuracy, originality or completeness of the drivel presented on this blog or on other linked websites or on any subsequent links. She vehemently denies that the information may be relied upon for any reason. Beverley shall not be liable for inflicting laughter, shame, disgust, torrents of tears and the eventual desiccation or crashing boredom on readers.

Find me on facebook. https://www.facebook.com/BeHappyOwls or search for Be Happy Owls

Wednesday 13 February 2019

Mid week already!

Wednesday 13th February
Life always offers you a second chance, it's called tomorrow.


Some things I can't write in my blog which is frustrating because I'm happy to share everything that goes on in my life but for lots of reasons, other peoples feelings, the effect it could have on me keeping my job that sort of thing lol, I can't.  I can say though that ain't none of us perfect and none of us are right all the time.  Sometimes we say or do things we wished we'd done differently but we can't change, we can only apologise or try to get the other person to see why you acted in such a way and hope they understand.  Now and again I'll wished I'd handled a situation differently as I did yesterday but once it's happened it's too late so I hope that the person or persons involved think about it and realise afterwards why.  I know that's all a bit vague but I think what I'm try to say is, there's nearly always three sides to every situation, yours, there's and the reality.  I honestly do my best to see all three because I don't ever want to upset or offend anyone unintentionally.  Notice I didn't say ever, because let's be honest sometimes we do say or do things to upset others intentionally, I don't profess to being perfect.  But I hate it when I do it unintentionally, it plays on my mind for a very long time afterwards.  And all you can do is apologise for how you've made them feel, more people need to do that, even if you think you're in the right in a situation (and I'm not talking about me specifically now I'm talking about everyone) it doesn't matter, it's how you make that other person feel because they've read the situation differently to you so respect that. 

Anyway, I'm not sure if that makes any sense at all so I'll move on! 

I've just opened my fridge and it's almost empty, the freezers chocka still though, I need some fresh veggies for sure, maybe a bit of salad but not too much so it ends up going off, it's getting that balance isn't it when you shop online it's trying to make sure it'll last the week, so maybe that's where tinned and frozen veg needs to come in or I'll get stuff from the local Co-op. 

Searching through my fridge and cupboards I found an opened jar of sweets pepper mixed cherry,  peppers 

I put the salmon in some foil with these on it and some of the juice from the jar, this meal was delicious.  Now to find where I bought them from! 


I do love it when you just throw food in the oven and it works!  

We were talking about sweet treats yesterday in the workshop and someone gave me a chocolate pudding recipe, then WW posted a video online, so here they are for you to try if you have a sweet tooth.


Chocolate and banana pudding (I've been told you can't taste the banana) 
2SP per portion, feeds 4

Calorie controlled cooking spray
4 ripe bananas
4 eggs
4tbsp cocoa powder (plus extra for dusting)
8tsp Choc Shot

Preheat oven to 180C, fan 160C, gas mark 4.  mist 4 ramekins with cooking spray and set aside.

Blend the bananas, eggs and cocoa powder in a food processor until smooth. 

Spoon half the mixture into the ramekins, then add 2tsp Choc Shot to each.  Top with the remaining banana mixture and put on a baking sheet.  bake for 15-20 minutes until risen and firm.  

Remove from the oven let stand for 2 minutes, then serve dusted with the extra cocoa powder. 

That's my lot for today, here's to being more understanding of each others feelings and being positive. 

 Stay BeYOUtiful!   

'------'
(O,O)
/)__)

No comments: