Disclaimer!

Disclaimer
Beverley has prepared the content of Bev's World irresponsibly and carelessly. She therefore disclaims all warranties, express or implied, as to the accuracy, originality or completeness of the drivel presented on this blog or on other linked websites or on any subsequent links. She vehemently denies that the information may be relied upon for any reason. Beverley shall not be liable for inflicting laughter, shame, disgust, torrents of tears and the eventual desiccation or crashing boredom on readers.

Find me on facebook. https://www.facebook.com/BeHappyOwls or search for Be Happy Owls

Tuesday 26 February 2019

Have you donated your dinner yet?

Tuesday 26th February 2019
Baby steps deserve applause.

 
However the first 8 weeks of 2019 went for you, here's to the second 8 weeks, it'll take us up to Easter and think about it, 

In 2 weeks you'll feel it.
In 4 weeks you will see it.
In 8 weeks you will hear it.

Keep going, it'll be worth it. 

I asked my members what they wanted to achieve over the next 8 weeks, in time for Easter and I hope they've all thought about it, even if the haven't replied yet, I will be asking them at their check-in this week in their workshops.  

I finally got round to making this; 


Chicken cacciatore from the WW Freestyle cookbook, it was delicious, we had it with mash and peas, even mom ate some.  I do love olives but if you're not a fan, you could just leave them out of the recipe, it's 3SP a portion so removing them would make it 2SP - bargain.

I've got the ingredients for the turkey steaks recipe from the new April magazine, might do that today or maybe tomorrow.  I can live on leftovers easily for the rest of the week.  I haven't had eggs for ages so feel the need for them too. 

I think I'm going to sign up for the National Trust again to get free car parking when we go for our walks, although some of them don't open early enough for us to walk.  I'm going to keep my eye out for an offer, they sometimes do 3 months free.  

Another load of food went to the food bank yesterday thanks to Dave driving it over, everyone is so generous, here are this weeks shortages.

FOOD SHORTAGES

BAGS OF SUGAR
FRUIT JUICE
CORDIAL/SQUASH
TINNED MEAT PIES
JAM/MARMALADE
PACKETS OF MASH
TINNED POTATOES
TINNED FRUIT
SMALL JARS OF COFFEE
HOT CHOCOLATE
JARS OF COOKING SAUCE 


https://www.justgiving.com/fundraising/donatedinner

Anyway, I have a mom and dog that have just woken up, we had an early night last night because she wasn't in a great mood, so thankfully I'm rested.  Here's to surviving another day. 


Stay BeYOUtiful!   

'------'
(O,O)
/)__)

   ""

No comments: