Disclaimer!

Disclaimer
Beverley has prepared the content of Bev's World irresponsibly and carelessly. She therefore disclaims all warranties, express or implied, as to the accuracy, originality or completeness of the drivel presented on this blog or on other linked websites or on any subsequent links. She vehemently denies that the information may be relied upon for any reason. Beverley shall not be liable for inflicting laughter, shame, disgust, torrents of tears and the eventual desiccation or crashing boredom on readers.

Find me on facebook. https://www.facebook.com/BeHappyOwls or search for Be Happy Owls

Sunday 24 February 2019

8 weeks till Chocolate Sunday!

Sunday 24th February
Eat like you give a damn about yourself.





It takes 4 weeks for you to notice a change.
It takes 8 weeks for your friends & family to notice.
It takes 12 weeks for the rest of the world to notice.
It takes ONE DAY to decide that you are enough. 


We're at the end of the 8th week of 2019, how have those weeks gone?  Are your friends and family starting to notice or didn't it go as planned?  Either way, that's okay!

It's 8 weeks today until Easter Sunday, how would you like those weeks to go, what results would you like to see from them. 

I do and always have believed that you can be healthy at any weight, that you are already BeYOUtiful, hence my spelling of the world.  Being 'thin' doesn't make you healthy, pretty or happy come to that, it doesn't give you confidence, the confidence you can have at any weight - it's just a decision.  I know plenty of what people would call 'big girls' who run marathons, exercise daily, eat healthy and rock any outfit they choose to wear.  My BeYOUtiful smile doesn't change according to the number on the scales, it changes depending on the day I'm having or what's happening in my life at the time.  

Yeah, I'm overweight but that's because I have this passion for too much food and wine, not because I eat the wrong foods, I cook most of the food I eat from scratch and most of it is from fresh ingredients.  Of course I eat some of the not so healthy stuff, I finally caved and had giant caramel snack a jacks yesterday, me, mom and Alfie shared the packet, I knew I wouldn't stop once I bought them which is why I waited a few weeks and made sure I didn't open them whilst alone, it did replace my lunch though.

I'm in a really good place at the moment, I'm about to go for a good walk with my brother on the chase, I've already got some onions in the slow cook with ginger and garlic (experimenting with an idea!), I've had a cracking good nights sleep, yeah we went about 7pm, because we can, I was tired, mom was getting agitated, I could feel a bit of a head cold coming on, so it made sense.

Yesterday I said NO, because I put myself first, that's so important and something more people should do, it's not selfish - it's self care.  I no longer get caught up in all the crap going on, I like my calm, quiet little world, I love sitting there with mom watching tv with my crochet and in the summer I'll love sitting in the garden with mom listening to the radio, letting her read the papers to me whilst I crochet.  Who knows I might get my love of gardening back and sort the front garden out but I have a feeling I won't, I keep longingly looking at people having theirs flattened to make way for two cars and no plants, clean and tidy, no that I like the sound of! 

The last few days of sunshine have made me long for summer, but I do love a bit of spring so no hurry.  Would I like to lose a stone by then - HELL YEAH, will I be miserable and unhappy with my life if I don't - HELL NO!    I love every lump and bump I have, for the first time in my life, I have breasts that don't come off when I remove my bra, okay I have a belly to match but you can't have it all and I do like having some boobs at least now you can tell if I'm male or female easily ;) 

Right I'm off to get ready for a good walk, mom's happy in bed, I'm nip and get her papers and I'll be back before she has chance to miss me.

Happy Sunday peeps, make sure you do something you enjoy.  Oh and I just love this; 



Stay BeYOUtiful!   

'------'
(O,O)
/)__)
   ""

No comments: