Disclaimer!

Disclaimer
Beverley has prepared the content of Bev's World irresponsibly and carelessly. She therefore disclaims all warranties, express or implied, as to the accuracy, originality or completeness of the drivel presented on this blog or on other linked websites or on any subsequent links. She vehemently denies that the information may be relied upon for any reason. Beverley shall not be liable for inflicting laughter, shame, disgust, torrents of tears and the eventual desiccation or crashing boredom on readers.

Find me on facebook. https://www.facebook.com/BeHappyOwls or search for Be Happy Owls

Tuesday 12 February 2019

Alright, let's do this

Tuesday 12th February 2019
Don't stress.  Do your best.  Forget the rest. 
Happiness is finding a series you haven't watched before and watching 10 episodes straight!  Yeah we did, New Amsterdam on Amazon Prime, OH there's an even better 'Happiness is' from yesterday, I started on a new crochet project and got my head round using new thread (cotton aran) and a new pattern, realising I was actually finding it easier to read the crochet chart than the written pattern and then adding a bit to the pattern myself to personalise it.  Which leads me to the final happiness is realisation which is realising that none of yesterday revolved around food.  I had two dog walks, spent time with mom, watched good tv, did some but not too much work, listened to my audio book, listened to some music, crocheted and yeah I ate but only because I needed to and it was meal times.  Blinking good day yesterday was, I'd like a do over but I guess I better go to work and earn a living ;). At least I will enjoy going to work too.  

Happiness is also realising I can do this, my pound loss yesterday showed me I can get the balance between being perfect and dreadful on plan and still get that loss.  I've always turned weight loss into a project in the past but I don't want that anymore, I want it to happen as a side effect to just tweaking a few things in my life, including how I react to what's going on in my life emotionally as well as physically.  I've watched my bestie lose weight gradually over the last year or two and I've seen so many changes in her, not just the physical appearance but her behaviour and confidence.  I always believed she was a confident person anyway but she's like a super hero now because I believe she feels on the inside what she portrays on the outside.  The changes she's made haven't been drastic or radical, they've been permanent and she's shown persistence, even when she gets on the scales and sees a 4lb gain, she doesn't let it phase her she just says, oh well, okay let's get that off.  Yeah we all need a little be of V attitude! 

This weeks open house which is an opportunity for anyone who's never been to a workshop to come along and experience it first hand before deciding whether it's for them.  It's happening all across the country too.


Today's menu includes fruit and yogurt, maybe a couple of hard boiled eggs for breakfast as I'll need some protein or I get hungry quickly.  Then Salmon for my main meal, I have corn on the cob which I can have with it and a half pack of rice that should be okay, then some grey peas for tea - they look disgusting but fill me up so helping me get a weight loss this week again hopefully. 

I think I'll use the WW teriyaki on the salmon or maybe a sweet and sour sauce I have in the cupboard.  I will work my way through the kitchen this month, I will only buy essentials, I need to stop over food shopping and enjoy the stuff I have already!   Skint till payday and even my credit card is saying SERIOUSLY stop now!

My members are bringing in something from their kitchen cupboards this week as an example of the things that help us on our weight loss journey, those items that really make a difference so for me the last few weeks it would be that Patak's Saag Masala, for someone else it could be a packed of Morrisons sugar free lemonade jelly, a member gave me a sachet to try the other week, I've made it up Sunday, it's sitting in the fridge, I keep forgetting to try it.  I'll have a taste this morning before I leave the house, just so I can show people the packet and have an opinion. 

Anyway keeping it brief this morning as I have a stack of stuff to get ready including myself.

Alright, let's do this.

Stay BeYOUtiful.


'------'
(O,O)
/)__)
   ""

No comments: