Disclaimer!

Disclaimer
Beverley has prepared the content of Bev's World irresponsibly and carelessly. She therefore disclaims all warranties, express or implied, as to the accuracy, originality or completeness of the drivel presented on this blog or on other linked websites or on any subsequent links. She vehemently denies that the information may be relied upon for any reason. Beverley shall not be liable for inflicting laughter, shame, disgust, torrents of tears and the eventual desiccation or crashing boredom on readers.

Find me on facebook. https://www.facebook.com/BeHappyOwls or search for Be Happy Owls

Saturday 15 September 2018

Yay to the day...

15th September 2018
Don’t carry your mistakes around with you.  Instead, place them under your feet and use them as stepping stones.
Yay it’s Saturday, boo the alarm on my phone nearly scared me to death. Yay that means I slept till the alarm, boo I was in the middle of a really good dream.  Yay, I even went to bed early so I’ve had a good 7 or 8 hours, boo I gotta be a grown up and go to work.  Yay, I love my job ;) let’s get this day started, pint of water in hand already.  I love that if you look for them you can always find the YAY moments.


I made a delicious stew yesterday and had two bowls, I also made a chicken curry which I’ll eat today because I didn’t want any last night.  

I really enjoyed my toasted banana bagel that I’d had for breakfast, I might need to have that again this morning or scrambled eggs on bagel, guess who needs to use up the bagels!  I’d bought them last week, had one, then forgot they were in the bread bin but they were still okay, so toasted it is.

I’m set up to be able to stay on track today because of cooking extra yesterday which is a bonus, my heads full of work this morning so I’m struggling to blog, I don’t normally look at anything in the morning until I’ve done my blog, that way my brains fresh and I’m not distracted by other things.  Today I didn’t do that – boo to that, yay though to being ahead with my work now and ready to start.

Let’s make today full of YAYs, let’s have a very great day, smile at stuff and whether you want to or feel like you can or not BeYOUtiful, work on making those healthy habits.  My yesterday wasn’t perfect food wise, but it was better, that’ll do me.

No comments: