Disclaimer!

Disclaimer
Beverley has prepared the content of Bev's World irresponsibly and carelessly. She therefore disclaims all warranties, express or implied, as to the accuracy, originality or completeness of the drivel presented on this blog or on other linked websites or on any subsequent links. She vehemently denies that the information may be relied upon for any reason. Beverley shall not be liable for inflicting laughter, shame, disgust, torrents of tears and the eventual desiccation or crashing boredom on readers.

Find me on facebook. https://www.facebook.com/BeHappyOwls or search for Be Happy Owls

Tuesday 18 September 2018

Today, have the best day you’re able to.


18th September 2018
Your opinion of someone else’s body is none of their business so keep it to yourself. Fat shaming is never okay!
I am sleeping normally again thankfully, I’ve been sleeping to my alarm and not waking in hot sweats for the last few days which is fantastic, definitely hormonal I reckon, so I’ll enjoy the sleep whilst I can.  I did have a late night (for me anyway – 10.30pm) last night thought because I watched the third season of No Offence one after another, it was brilliant!


The highlight of my day yesterday was finishing the Crochet blanket I’ve been working on for months and delivering it to find they loved it – phew!  It’s been a labour of love but I won’t lie I’m glad it’s done.  Working on a fluffy, super chunky multi-coloured one for my bestie, then I’m not doing anything for anyone, I’ll just do what I fancy, I’m not saying I won’t let others have them once they’re done, but I don’t want to be on a time constraint or have to stick to a project.

I’ll be doing a lot of cooking today, something went wrong with my freezer last night, I think I might have just left the door slightly open because it seems to be working now, I have some defrosted fish and the chicken that I was going to freeze, I’ll do something with them this afternoon, I’m just relieved I don’t have an entire freezer full to get rid of.

Notice there’s no mention of my eating above!  I was just going to not mention it but that’s not going to help anyone is it, especially me, I’m struggling, I can eat well most of the time but yesterday I just couldn’t be bothered to cook, after spending all morning running errands and cleaning the kitchen up, I sat with mom to try and break her day up.  Then she starts offering me biscuits, I caved and over the day had about 6, so that could’ve been worse.  I’d had those turkey and cranberry sausages for breakfast on a lo dough, they’re good.  I cooked a bit of beef for Alfie - I know he’s spoilt but he was clipped yesterday and it was his treat. Anyway he didn’t eat it and I picked at some of it with a slice of bread.  Then for tea I had crackerbread, spread and cucumber – 6 of them, followed by another 3 with proper butter on, one every time I went in the kitchen!

So today I will attempt to get back on track – AGAIN!  I’ll do that as often as I need to.  I let my members know it was 99 days to Christmas yesterday, 98 today, even that didn’t encourage me because it won’t mean anything in our house, it’ll just be another week but one where I have a couple of days of work, a couple of days to sit and do nothing but to be honest, staying homes harder work than going to work.

If I sound negative I’m not, honest, I’m just being realistic and truthful.  I’m actually feeling very calm this morning and I’m looking forward to my meetings, to seeing people, to having a very great day in every way.  It’s seriously windy out there, let’s hope it blows away all our cobwebs and wakes us all up good and proper.

As I can’t have mom back to her true version that was so easy to be around, I’ll make the best of our situation, it’s not always easy and I end up indulging in a biscuit or two with her, but overall, we’re doing alright.  How are you doing BeYOUtiful?  It’s good to talk, I know I’m doing mine to a screen with a keyboard at the minute but I’m still getting it out and I will talk to others today.  Don’t keep stuff in or bottle it up, that’s not healthy at all, neither is eating your emotions to the point it makes you ill. 

Today, have the best day you’re able to.

No comments: