Disclaimer!

Disclaimer
Beverley has prepared the content of Bev's World irresponsibly and carelessly. She therefore disclaims all warranties, express or implied, as to the accuracy, originality or completeness of the drivel presented on this blog or on other linked websites or on any subsequent links. She vehemently denies that the information may be relied upon for any reason. Beverley shall not be liable for inflicting laughter, shame, disgust, torrents of tears and the eventual desiccation or crashing boredom on readers.

Find me on facebook. https://www.facebook.com/BeHappyOwls or search for Be Happy Owls

Thursday 27 September 2018

Words are powerful

27th September 2018
You’ve got to nourish to flourish


It’s okay…
To make mistakes
To have bad days
To be less than perfect
To do what’s best for you
To be yourself
BeYOUtiful.

Just thought I’d start by reminding you that.

Sometimes we forget that life is more than one big to do list, I spent yesterday working my way through my ‘to do’ list, changing and washing bedding, cleaning the kitchen, doing paperwork and so on.  I’m glad I don’t do that every day, some days I just leave it all, grab my crochet hook and chill in front of the tele with a pile of washing up in the sink, it ain’t going nowhere, I ignore it till I run out of mugs for moms tea.

There is no norm, let’s all own who we are, forget all the rules, if you like it – wear it. If you feel like you’ve lost your umph, decide today to start living, not surviving, believe in yourself and you will be unstoppable.

If you need to simply survive a little longer, that’s okay too.  Be who you want to be, not who you think you’re supposed to be. Know that you can change as often or as little as you want do. I embrace all that I am, some days I’m good, some days not so good, some days I feel a little crazy but as long as you own who you are, you’ll survive another day.

Today I’m going to stop trying to run on an empty tank – are you?
Today I’m going to stop overthinking things and just do – are you?
Today I’m going to stop waiting for the perfect moment – the perfect moment is now – are you?

Today I’m going to accept just because it’s hard doesn’t mean it’s impossible, I can do it.  How about you? 

Yesterday I made toad in the hole, it wasn’t my best effect, does that mean I’m not a good cook?  Hell no it doesn’t, it means I made on dodgy meal, I then made the most delicious golden chicken from the Flex book and that proved I am a decent cook.  See we are all a work in progress, it’s not always about the destination, and it’s about enjoying the journey.  Having the courage to live life the way you want to, not the way society dictates.  Knowing it’s okay to change your mind, remembering that no one else can convince you you’re good enough – only you can do that!

Just think about if, before Alice got Wonderland, she had a fall, stop second guessing yourself BeYOUtiful and start believing in yourself, the key to success is to start before you’re ready.  Every day is a new opportunity to change your life.

Believe in yourself and where you’re going, let your past guide you, not decide you.

This blog has been bought to you by me with help from quotes taken from Pinterest.  I’ll end with another words are powerful but actions are critical!  We need to believe the words we read/write, we need to do the things we say we’re going to if we want to get the results we desire (that line’s mine not Pinterests!

YOU are entirely up to YOU

I’m going to have a great day – are you?




No comments: