Disclaimer!

Disclaimer
Beverley has prepared the content of Bev's World irresponsibly and carelessly. She therefore disclaims all warranties, express or implied, as to the accuracy, originality or completeness of the drivel presented on this blog or on other linked websites or on any subsequent links. She vehemently denies that the information may be relied upon for any reason. Beverley shall not be liable for inflicting laughter, shame, disgust, torrents of tears and the eventual desiccation or crashing boredom on readers.

Find me on facebook. https://www.facebook.com/BeHappyOwls or search for Be Happy Owls

Friday 21 September 2018

Too preocupplied to type...

21st September 2018
Be kind.  Even on your bad days.



Oh yesterday was all about the chicken and mushroom pie I made, did I mention how excited I am for you all to see the new cookbook, so much so that I will be doing a cooking demo from it next week, to give you a sneak peek.  The pie was amazing, on my busiest day, I took half hour out of my day for me to cook me a delicious dinner and I was so glad I did.  It was actually so good, I had it for my dinner and my tea and I froze a portion for another day.  There’s one portion left so I’m guessing that’s today’s dinner because I’ve got a busy day ahead with a nice massage thrown in for good measure – more time for me, looking after my own health and wellbeing because I’m important too, as are you!

The suns shining, I’ve had a lie in, the fact I have a little work nightmare to sort out isn’t even concerning me, it’ll get done and that’s all that matters, I am in a good place this morning and that’s what matters most!

Back to food if you have the mushroom & lentil ragu recipe card from last week, I’ve been told it’s amazing, so that’s going on my to eat list too on and next weeks has a crumble recipe that looks a bit tasty too.

You know what, the dog needs walking, there’s so much going on in my head this morning, I can’t think to type so I’m going to sign off and wish you a very great day BeYOUtiful, take a little time out for yourself, you know it makes sense.






No comments: