Disclaimer!

Disclaimer
Beverley has prepared the content of Bev's World irresponsibly and carelessly. She therefore disclaims all warranties, express or implied, as to the accuracy, originality or completeness of the drivel presented on this blog or on other linked websites or on any subsequent links. She vehemently denies that the information may be relied upon for any reason. Beverley shall not be liable for inflicting laughter, shame, disgust, torrents of tears and the eventual desiccation or crashing boredom on readers.

Find me on facebook. https://www.facebook.com/BeHappyOwls or search for Be Happy Owls

Saturday 29 September 2018

Still dark outside...

29th September 2018
Spend time with people who are good for your mental health.


I spent yesterday afternoon in the company of likeminded people and it did me the world of good!  Especially as I’d already had a couple of hours to myself beforehand walking round the shops.  Having my mind stimulated with learning was just great and I enjoyed every minute of it, thinking about what was happening with our future was inspiring.  Knowing that I have always been a Wellness Coach and now we’ve been given the title officially makes me feel good.  I’m excited for my future and the future of WW!  Yesterday for me was the start of new things to come but also an opportunity for me to refresh and want to come home and get my books out and go back over stuff I already know because we all forget stuff or get a little lazy.  My mind needs stimulating again and I’m ready for that, but first to run my last WW workshop of the week and my last cooking demo, not gonna lie, be glad to see the back of Gnocchi after 11 meetings!

Now I got back last night and I’d got a takeaway ordered but it made me massively realise why people don’t want to cook on a Friday night after a week at work, I’m like that on a Thursday.  If I hadn’t have decided to have a treat, I think the Slow Cooker is the way to go, even if you can’t be doing with following a recipe as such, just throw in some chicken breasts and a jar of sauce, either a curry one or a chicken tonight style, on low for 8 hours.  Then when you get back you can just microwave some rice or the micro chips – job’s a good un.  

I ordered too much takeaway as I knew I had but I wanted a bit of everything, so I’ll mostly be living on the leftovers all weekend, then Monday I will be resetting my app and having a very great week. 

Keeping it short this morning because I have to go sort myself for my cooking demo before I sort mom and get my backside out the door, oh I better sort myself too!  Always the last on the list!  No really, I do take care of me too which is why I’m going to finish this blog here. 

Have a wonderful weekend BeYOUtiful. Xx








No comments: