Disclaimer!

Disclaimer
Beverley has prepared the content of Bev's World irresponsibly and carelessly. She therefore disclaims all warranties, express or implied, as to the accuracy, originality or completeness of the drivel presented on this blog or on other linked websites or on any subsequent links. She vehemently denies that the information may be relied upon for any reason. Beverley shall not be liable for inflicting laughter, shame, disgust, torrents of tears and the eventual desiccation or crashing boredom on readers.

Find me on facebook. https://www.facebook.com/BeHappyOwls or search for Be Happy Owls

Friday 7 September 2018

Frazzled Friday

7th September 2018
Don’t forget to love yourself


Yay, to 4am wake ups, I’ve now done my WW stuff that had to be done this morning and I’ve even had time to do a bit of research for a member, the upside to waking up at silly hours. I don’t care today because I’ve not got to go out to work, I can chill and take my time with stuff, plus I have an epic massage and facial booked = bonus.



I enjoyed my lunch yesterday, it was vegan too, Vivera Veggie Shawarma Kebab, tasted like something you’d get from the chippy when you’ve had one too many and could devour your own arm with a bit of salt on!  I served it with minted salad in a lo dough that had been folded in half and warmed on my George Foreman.  It was delicious.

Then for tea, I realised it was the 6th Sept not the 5th so I had ‘use by date’ tea, which consisted of some chicken which I added some mint marinade too, a dying packet of asparagus, the remains of an open tin of peas and Yorkshire pudding, I really enjoyed it too and for afters I had a corn on the cob which had taken longer to cook than the rest of the meal, proper full afterwards though!

 

I’m sat here yawning like mad, yet I couldn’t go back to sleep, ridiculous or what, I’ve also taken off and put back on my cardi about half dozen times, I’m hot, I’m cold, madness.  Oh yay and now mom and Alfie are up and moving about, he can do one if he things I’m going out in the dark!

 

The one good thing about 3 busy work days from Tuesday to Thursday is I get to slow down on Friday and I’m looking forward to doing just that today.  Looking forward to my breakfast this morning, is it sad that I’ve had it planned all week, avocado, bagels and egg, nom nom.

 

Oh I’m all out of chat and mom wants a cuppa so I’m off, have a very great Friday, focus on those healthy habits and remember real life sometimes means you’ll find it hard to stay on track and that’s okay, persistence not perfection.

 

Oh one last thing, my coach friend has started a Facebook group with all her cooking demos on, go check it out

 Michelle’s Kitchen Recipes - Healthy Not Skinny 🙌

 



No comments: