Disclaimer!

Disclaimer
Beverley has prepared the content of Bev's World irresponsibly and carelessly. She therefore disclaims all warranties, express or implied, as to the accuracy, originality or completeness of the drivel presented on this blog or on other linked websites or on any subsequent links. She vehemently denies that the information may be relied upon for any reason. Beverley shall not be liable for inflicting laughter, shame, disgust, torrents of tears and the eventual desiccation or crashing boredom on readers.

Find me on facebook. https://www.facebook.com/BeHappyOwls or search for Be Happy Owls

Tuesday 4 September 2018

Busy but brill day ahead


4th September 2018
It’s not a short term diet.  It’s a long term lifestyle change.
Well I didn’t tidy the office yesterday, took the advice of Dave who said “don’t burn yourself out leave office till Friday” It is my day off after all, instead I spent a few hours catching up on paperwork at my desk, sending messages to members etc and then I chilled with mom and did some more work on my crochet blanket.   Oh and I made a delicious roast beef dinner, Alfie was pleased about that because he got to share the beef, which I cooked slow and on low, really good.  That’s my red meat quota for this week now, today I’m thinking veggie burger or maybe chicken, oh we shall see.



That was my day really yesterday, pretty much the same as every other day, dog walk, bit of clearing up (I’m getting better at this), some office stuff, chilling with mom.  I’m in the praise of slow, for me to be able to work full time and give mom the attention she needs, I need to take as much time to be a quiet version of me as possible to recharge.  I like doing nothing, chilling, watching a good tv programme, although tv watching can be truly difficult when you’re sitting next to someone who can’t keep up with a story line even for an hour, some programmes just aren’t worth watching.

Today’s a busy one though, good busy too, 3 meetings, 1 venue, lots and lots of WW members and even more smiles, kids are back at school this week too, not sure what day but hopefully it was yesterday or this morning!   Having said that, I have to say this year hasn’t made much of a difference, members have continued to come to meetings despite the kids being off, my Tuesday morning meeting had exactly the same amount of members in it last week as it did before the summer holidays, my members are realising it’s all about making healthy habits for real life, not just for the few months after Christmas!  It’s also a community where they come to catch up and have a natter with each other whilst losing weight and taking care of themselves – I love it.

Keeping it short this morning because I want to make me a nice breakfast before work, here’s to a having a terrific Tuesday, making it a very great day, looking for the smile moments and focussing on creating those healthy habits for life.

No comments: