Disclaimer!

Disclaimer
Beverley has prepared the content of Bev's World irresponsibly and carelessly. She therefore disclaims all warranties, express or implied, as to the accuracy, originality or completeness of the drivel presented on this blog or on other linked websites or on any subsequent links. She vehemently denies that the information may be relied upon for any reason. Beverley shall not be liable for inflicting laughter, shame, disgust, torrents of tears and the eventual desiccation or crashing boredom on readers.

Find me on facebook. https://www.facebook.com/BeHappyOwls or search for Be Happy Owls

Thursday 6 September 2018

Thursday's are fab...

6th September 2018
There is absolutely nothing in nature that blooms all year long, so don’t expect yourself to do so either.

Brains not in blog mode this morning, I’ve just spend 15 minutes on facebook and pinterest messing about.  At least I managed to sleep in-between waking every hour or so, this is new to me, I’ve always been that person who could sleep anywhere and everywhere, heck my mates used to mock me and say 3, 2, 1, she’s gone because that’s how fast I’d fall asleep.  A few coffees and I’ll be good to go, just finishing my first mug of tea and half way down my pint of water.

I made cauliflower cheese yesterday, haven’t had that for a long time, used a packet mix and protein cheese, it was good, had some zero beans with eggy bread for breakfast, that was good too.  A bit of protein cheese in those beans ooo that tastes good and guiltless as 70g of the cheese is only 1SP.

Just looked in the fridge and I have the other half pack of the chicken breast pieces so I’m thinking possible sweet and sour for lunch today or curry as I have half jar of sauce left in there.   I enjoyed that pesto chicken though so who knows, I also fancy a jacket spud with zero beans and protein cheese, my ‘to eat’ list is getting longer!

I’ve finally found a recipe for hummous to try, ingredients in tomorrow’s online shop for me to experiment, it’s a video but I can’t work out how to share it on anywhere other than my story on Facebook!   Hold on I think I’ve done it, if you’re on Instagram follow Michelle_healthynotskinny she’s the great coach who’s made this video,


 

I’m definitely be trying it out this weekend, especially as I bought a tub of low fat hummous last weekend and it reminded me how much I likes it.

I’ve enjoying good food again, I have my favs and they never change, they’re thankfully quite healthy foods I reckon.

Anyway I’m just typing for the sake of typing now, as I’m without conversation, moms awake and I’ve made her a cuppa and done her meds, she’ll want another soon, once we’ve gone through her morning toilet and ablutions ritual.  She huffs and puffs a lot these days, I think it’s mostly because of the weight she’s gained but also the pain she’s in.  I think it’s also a bit of a habit, she still makes me smile with her ways.

It’s always a very busy day on a Thursday, I’m shattered by the end of it and I love it lots, I love to sit in my armchair at the end of it all with a glass of wine and chill, I like it when mom goes to bed and I have that extra hour alone in silence and just relax whilst watching one of the programmes that mom doesn’t like but I do.  It’s the little things in life that make all the difference. 

Let’s enjoy the little things today, smile at every opportunity, make it a very great day, whilst focusing on creating healthy habits to help us cope with real life, because real life isn’t easy all the time and we need to give ourselves a break, do what we can and forgive ourselves. 

 


No comments: