Disclaimer!

Disclaimer
Beverley has prepared the content of Bev's World irresponsibly and carelessly. She therefore disclaims all warranties, express or implied, as to the accuracy, originality or completeness of the drivel presented on this blog or on other linked websites or on any subsequent links. She vehemently denies that the information may be relied upon for any reason. Beverley shall not be liable for inflicting laughter, shame, disgust, torrents of tears and the eventual desiccation or crashing boredom on readers.

Find me on facebook. https://www.facebook.com/BeHappyOwls or search for Be Happy Owls

Monday 24 September 2018

Perfectly you


24th September 2018
Be picky with your clothes, friends and time.


Well I’ve had a lovely, leisurely weekend, yesterday was all about old movies and crochet, I started a new blanket with different stiches which takes concentration so that kept me occupied for hours.  Whilst we were sitting there we watched ‘The Blues Brothers’, I don’t think I’ve seen that since the 80s and mom absolutely loved it, we also watched ‘Beverly Hills Cops’ which she laughed all the way through too.  It was lovely to hear laughter ringing through the house for hours, made for a perfect Sunday, especially after spending a few hours with my bestie on the morning!

I’m cooking in my meetings this week so need to get myself organised, have I mentioned how much I love the new WW cookbook, what’s not to love about something that’s called Comfort? 

My last two blogs have received a lot of feedback so if you haven’t read them, maybe go review them, I truly believe it’s more important to be accepting of yourself and love yourself than to be thin and still be full of hang ups.  Health isn’t just a BMI number, it’s a combination of physical and emotional things, and my mental health has been given a real lift this weekend, having a sister and best friend who are on my side, heck that’s doing me way more good than losing a pound on the scales.  Enjoying pizza with mom when I haven’t been able to tempt her to any real food for a week, yep that’s worth the pound I gained this morning.  

I walked the dog yesterday singing, I forgot how much I absolutely love music as I’ve been listening to audio books lately, so I downloaded a few tunes onto my phone and sang away unaware of anyone who might be listening to me, let’s say I won’t make auditions of X Factor!  I need to do me a 2018 playlist and add some of the new tunes I like.

My minds already wandered onto work, I’ve just lost my thread with this blog, I want to enjoy some of today with it not being a work day but I do have stuff to get done so I’ll get to that now before mom rises, I’m thinking Beverly Cops 2 & 3 later with her, more giggles.  Plus I need to watch the last episode of Bodyguard, please don’t anyone spoil it for me, got to say I’m glad it’s the last one, started great then just got frustrating because of wanting to know who, what, why etc.

Right let’s make this a week of self-appreciation, start by making a list of things that are BeYOUtiful about you and add to it as the week goes on.  If you need help, google character traits or ask those that love you.

Here’s to a very, great day, appreciating everything we are because we are BeYOUtiful.


No comments: