Disclaimer!

Disclaimer
Beverley has prepared the content of Bev's World irresponsibly and carelessly. She therefore disclaims all warranties, express or implied, as to the accuracy, originality or completeness of the drivel presented on this blog or on other linked websites or on any subsequent links. She vehemently denies that the information may be relied upon for any reason. Beverley shall not be liable for inflicting laughter, shame, disgust, torrents of tears and the eventual desiccation or crashing boredom on readers.

Find me on facebook. https://www.facebook.com/BeHappyOwls or search for Be Happy Owls

Tuesday 25 September 2018

Prouder than ever to be a WWer!

25th September 2018
The smallest step in the right direction can turn out to be the biggest step of your life.


Short and sweet this morning as I’ve got a busy morning before I even leave for work, cooking demo in my meetings all week so extra prep to do before leaving the house.

Well if you’re one of my members or a Weight Watcher member you’ll hopefully have seen the news, we’re now WW, Wellness that Works.  Wellness is a journey and there are more elements to that than diet, I’m proud to be part of such an incredible movement.  If you haven’t seen your email, or any of the news, check out some of the links, watch the videos


Our mission is to inspire healthy habits for real life—for everyone. We’ll always be the global leader in weight loss. Now we welcome anyone who wants to be healthier: eat better, move more, develop a positive mindset… or all of the above! So we’re moving from Weight Watchers to WW, to reflect that we’re becoming the world’s partner in wellness. And we’ll be launching exciting tools, rewards and experiences to bring that promise to life. Head here to learn more: https://www.weightwatchers.com/uk/about-WW

I’m so excited about everything that is WW, if you were in my meetings last week we talked about mindfulness and I mentioned the app Headspace, well watch this space because next on the horizon is a partnership with Headspace to create custom mindfulness content that our members can tap into from the WW app – anytime, anywhere.  How fantastic is that!

Then there’s WellnessWins™, our one-of-a-kind rewards program that recognizes and inspires members at every step of their wellness journey. Members earn “Wins” for their healthy habits, then redeem them for exclusive products and experiences. Delivered to their door. For free.  I can’t wait, maybe this will motivate me to get my app out and use it!  

WW have been working at making wellness available to all with their WW Good campaign all summer, https://www.weightwatchers.com/uk/article/weight-watchers-launches-ww-good I think it’s time to get our food bank going in the meetings again, so please have a mooch through your cupboards and bring me anything you know will be of use, including sanitary products and bathroom essentials – everyone needs a loo roll ;) #WWGood.

Yep it’s pay day today but I’m more excited about the fact my title has changed, I’m now a Wellness Coach, WW is somewhere I’m proud to work, the pay at the end of the month really is a bonus for having the best job in the world. 

Right now to go get ready for the day ahead, looking forward to a week of cooking from the new Healthy Kitchen cookbook, Comfort, says it all don’t it.

Have a very, great day BeYOUtiful, smile lots.


No comments: