Disclaimer!

Disclaimer
Beverley has prepared the content of Bev's World irresponsibly and carelessly. She therefore disclaims all warranties, express or implied, as to the accuracy, originality or completeness of the drivel presented on this blog or on other linked websites or on any subsequent links. She vehemently denies that the information may be relied upon for any reason. Beverley shall not be liable for inflicting laughter, shame, disgust, torrents of tears and the eventual desiccation or crashing boredom on readers.

Find me on facebook. https://www.facebook.com/BeHappyOwls or search for Be Happy Owls

Sunday 29 November 2015

Showing some #WWStrength



29th November 2015
The mind is like a parachute.  It doesn't work unless it's open.


I do love Sundays and Mondays in my world, they're my weekend now I work Saturday mornings, I don't even have to get dressed if I choose not to.  I will be doing so today though, I've got today planned, well sort of.  I need to sort all the handbag stuff again, can't move in my office and bedroom!  Waiting for the food bank people to call me back about dropping it off so if they do, I might take that today out of the way.  Then I plan to give my kitchen a good tidy so that I can make a delicious chicken dinner, tomato soup and a beef stew, who knows, I might even bake some muffins for my mom. 

I did my supermarket shop yesterday and oh the temptation, it's everywhere and it's so hard to resist, they have all that party food stuff in the cooler section, there's all those delicious cheeses, and then there was a massive bag of dry roasted peanuts and salted peanuts half price!  I had them in my hands and I weighed up the reality of the situation, if I took those home, they're not lasting till Christmas, I'm eating them before the day was over, I'd actually be better off buying a smaller packet and paying more because at least that way, I'm not gaining weight because of them!  I put them back on the shelf, showed my #WWStrength there didn't I!  That's what we need to focus on this next month, all those moments we resist temptation, it's okay to also give into temptation at times too, I bought some salted popcorn instead and they hit the spot for a lot less points!

I'm finding it really difficult to track right now, mostly because I have so much going on, yeah that's an excuse, but it's mine and I'm sticking to it.   The truth is though, I'm not gaining, so not tracking isn't the end of the world because I'm still making wise choices, I'm still pointing my meals 90% of the time, this ensures I'm staying healthy, oh and it was a very healthy shopping trip yesterday, so it's all positive.

It's beginning to look at lot like Christmas isn't it, we watched another movie yesterday, Shelby, a Christmas dog tale, really lovely.  I need to start wrapping the pressies I've got, although I'm being a lazy mare I think this year, tissue and bags, less hassle, love the wrapping at the start, then have a bad back by the end ;)

Right I'm off, lots to do and in the mood to do it for a change, it may be raining outside but it's all sunshine in here!  Enjoy your Sunday BeYOUtiful whatever you have planned. xx


No comments: