Disclaimer!

Disclaimer
Beverley has prepared the content of Bev's World irresponsibly and carelessly. She therefore disclaims all warranties, express or implied, as to the accuracy, originality or completeness of the drivel presented on this blog or on other linked websites or on any subsequent links. She vehemently denies that the information may be relied upon for any reason. Beverley shall not be liable for inflicting laughter, shame, disgust, torrents of tears and the eventual desiccation or crashing boredom on readers.

Find me on facebook. https://www.facebook.com/BeHappyOwls or search for Be Happy Owls

Saturday 18 April 2015

Dementia dodgers anyone! Or maybe a #WWFakeaway?



18th April 2015
One reason people resist change is because they focus on what they have to give up, instead of what they have to gain.

Busy, fun day planned today!  Got two of my ladies turning up at mine at 8 this morning to help me take all the bakes and tombola prizes to the centre for our open day.  If you're around pop in and take a look around the Wolverhampton Swimming & Fitness Centre, Planetary Road, Wednesfield, WV13 3SW.  My meeting will be running as normal from 9-10.30, but at the same time my lovely ladies will be selling homemade ProPointed bakes and Tombola tickets, lots of prizes


As you can see the dementia dodgers look amazing! The taste it too, Mom actually asked if anyone would know if I didn't take them today, they're that good! If we smash the £1k mark, I'll share the recipe with you tomorrow!  At 10.30 there will be a tour of the centre for my members to check out the facilities and I'll stay around till 1pm with a handful of my members to talk about Weight Watchers with anyone that's interested.  Pop in and say hello if you're in the area, there's some nice prizes and bakes to be had.

My car passed its MOT again, just needed new rear brakes, it's all serviced now and good to go, it's a good motor and my mechanic is awesome, he picks it up from my house too and I reward him with his favourite WW mint bars.  Being without a car meant I had to walk everywhere yesterday so I ended up with over 10,000 steps on my pedometer, that's a novelty for a Friday, especially as I spent most of it in front of my pc, having a massage and sticking raffle tickets to prizes or in a tombola drum!  My massage place is a good 3 or 4 mile round trip though.

I was thinking about all the opportunities we have to walk when we get the car out?  So have decided on dry days I will walk to my massage,  I can't walk to work because of having to take all the stock with me, but I can walk on a Friday to my appointment.

The #WWFakeaways going on in my members Facebook group are incredible, I can't wait to have a go at something myself tomorrow, been too busy the last few days, plus I already had meals in to eat, 


this one I had last night was absolutely delicious, of the four ready meals I bought, this is the one I would certainly buy again.


Here's a few of the meals my members have made

Rachael's doner kebab 4pp, pitta 4pp,sweet potato chips 3pp nom nom



Jane's vegetarian quorn curry.


Cheryl's tea, as she put it "Kind of a chicken chow mein, type thingie, with the Weight Watchers Chinese style stir in sauce. Smells bostin!  Tasted delicious"

Jades Beef stir fry with noodles in Blue Dragon oyster and spring onion. 12pp per serving, served 3. Yum!
Michelle's 4pp chicken and veg Chinese curry and 5pp microwave rice
 
And that's just a few of them, so yes after seeing them all this week, I most certainly need to get on the fakeaway wagon!  I do love a bit of donor kebab and I fancy a Chinese too.  Not today though, today I'll be busy and then we're going to go have a pub lunch I think, nom nom, I might be feeling a steak coming on or maybe gammon.  F&H today maybe, you gotta love Weight Watchers and all that choice ;)

Have a BeYOUtiful day, let's hope the sunshine's and if it doesn't we'll make our own.

No comments: