Disclaimer!

Disclaimer
Beverley has prepared the content of Bev's World irresponsibly and carelessly. She therefore disclaims all warranties, express or implied, as to the accuracy, originality or completeness of the drivel presented on this blog or on other linked websites or on any subsequent links. She vehemently denies that the information may be relied upon for any reason. Beverley shall not be liable for inflicting laughter, shame, disgust, torrents of tears and the eventual desiccation or crashing boredom on readers.

Find me on facebook. https://www.facebook.com/BeHappyOwls or search for Be Happy Owls

Tuesday 27 September 2011

There's so mushroom in my heart xx


27th September 2011

It’s not the end until you're dead and then it may be the beginning of something else - who knows!

So losing my taste for wine must have been a short term thing :D because I did enjoy a glass last night, no need to worry about me.  I’ve decided I’m going to track on my blog for a while to keep me on the straight and narrow, if I’m having to share it with you then I’m more likely to make wiser food choices.  If you look at yesterday’s you can see that I need to include more fruit and vegetables as I didn’t reach my five a day.

ProPoints™ Tracker entries Monday, September 26, 2011

Breakfast
1 sachet(s) Ready Brek Original Fine Porridge Oats Sachets
3
3/4 pint(s) Milk, Skimmed
4
Subtotal
7
Lunch
3 medium Egg, scrambled
5
1 Warbuton Soft White Sandwich Thins
3
2 teaspoons I Can't Believe It's Not Butter Light
1
1 1/2 medium Spring Onions
0
Subtotal
9
Dinner
2 serving(s) Smash Original
6
140 g Peas, Petits Pois
2
1/3 can(s) Minced Beef & Onion Pie
7
Subtotal
15
Any Time
2 portion(s) Banana
0
wine
6
Subtotal
6
Food ProPoints values total used
37
Food ProPoints values remaining
0
Activity
pedometer steps - Activity I created
7
43 min Running
8
Activity ProPoints values earned
15
Check off these important items daily:
Liquids
Milk & Dairy
Fruit & Vegetables
Healthy Oil

 I’m very pleased with the fact I earned 15pp though, 8pp for running 40 minutes over the chase and the rest were from the walking that I did throughout the day, I worked out the running ProPoints using the activity calculator on esource (there’s one at the back of your pocket guide too), and I took away the pp earnt in those 40mins from my pedometer so that I didn’t count them twice.  I could have paused it for the time but I wanted to know what distance I covered over the course of the day, it was 11½ miles by the time I went to bed, my gadget gps signal didn’t work on the chase so I can only estimate how far I ran it was about 3½ to 4 miles (not bad after 7 weeks), the total distance I covered was 5½ miles, I walked the rest back to the car. 

I did smile on my way back to the car, I have a condition when I’m running/walking with my music in my ears that can only be described as singing tourettes, every now and again I’ll randomly sing out loud a line from the song I’m listening too, I don’t sing the entire song mostly because I’m trying to breathe, anyway I was almost back at the car and an old chappy looked at me and said, “Where you singing then?”, I smiled and said yes, and he replied,  “You scared my dogs”, I thought he was joking, but he wasn’t smiling!  I walked on smiling, it’s not my fault his dogs are cowards, my Alfie wouldn’t have been afraid. ;D

How amazing is this photo,

I was running along the path when I saw it, I didn’t want to stop because I may not start again if I do when I’m running and so I ran a bit further than planned so that I could stop on the way back to take the photo, isn’t nature amazing, it’s a mushroom or toadstool, not sure of the difference, but things like this are what make being outdoors amazing for me.  I really enjoyed being over Cannock Chase for 90 minutes yesterday, it’s a beautiful place and the weather most definitely helped too.  This is a photo of where I was running;

It’s really important to find an activity you enjoy and that can fit in with your life, my mates are both doing Zumba to help their weight loss and we’re all following WW so that we can all go to New York that little bit lighter. 

I’m having smoked salmon on my Warbuton thins today, just taken it out of the freezer, I buy it when it’s reduced and freeze it.  I don’t have to cook this week if I don’t want to because I have frozen meals in fridge.  Instead of going out for lunch Friday, I’m making it, we’re having sausages in a giant Yorkshire mmm – roll on Friday!

Well better get some work started and walk Alfie as soon as its light, let’s hope with have another glorious day like yesterday.  xx






No comments: