Disclaimer!

Disclaimer
Beverley has prepared the content of Bev's World irresponsibly and carelessly. She therefore disclaims all warranties, express or implied, as to the accuracy, originality or completeness of the drivel presented on this blog or on other linked websites or on any subsequent links. She vehemently denies that the information may be relied upon for any reason. Beverley shall not be liable for inflicting laughter, shame, disgust, torrents of tears and the eventual desiccation or crashing boredom on readers.

Find me on facebook. https://www.facebook.com/BeHappyOwls or search for Be Happy Owls

Thursday 3 February 2011

3rd February 2011

No matter what accomplishments you make, somebody helped you. Althea Gibson
Day 4 of total honest tracking starting this morning and I have to admit feeling quite proud of myself, what can I say I’m easily impressed! Made the effort to have a second walk with the dog yesterday because I wanted wine when I got home, remembering my new personal rule I can’t take alcohol out of my daily allowance, so I won two ways, I earned 9pp on pedometer and also it meant I had 12 of my daily allowance left for a delicious pizza. For lunch I made stuffed mushrooms and put a puff pastry lid on them, approx 30g puff pastry from a ready-rolled sheet is 3pp just enough to cover the mushroom as a lid, and the filling works out at 1pp, 4pp for a stuffed mushroom pie – bargain. Plus I’d made the biggest smoothie for breakfast, so I wasn’t hungry at all yesterday and didn’t feel the urge to snack at all throughout the day. I wasn’t going to get one the scales but I’m not different to you, so I’ve just had a sneaky peak in the bathroom and it’s all good ;) which will keep me on track today. I have lots of eggs to eat today before they go off so maybe an omelette for tea, 3 eggs of course as they’ll only be 5pp.

191.5lb lost last night at Ashmore Park, 67lb lost on the morning at Bloxwich, 347lb lost Tuesday at Willenhall, 75lb at Wednesfield on Monday night, and 35lb at Bloxwich on Monday morning, 51 stone in total this week and still a day of weigh-ins to go.

I think you’ll agree, ProPoints really is working, we’re still getting results in February, January was amazing 3,180lb or 227 stone! ProPoints works but we have to follow the rules to get the results!

So if you fancy a go at my stuffed mushroom pies, here’s what I did;

Mix together low fat soft cheese, I used 100g boursin light & 110g ricotta cheese, (but you could use Philadelphia light or similar) and diced veg of choice, I used courgette, pepper, spring onion, garlic cloves, carrot, & mushroom stalks that were removed from the large mushrooms.

Stuffed 8 large mushrooms (on offer in Sainsbury for £2) with mixture. Top with a circle of puff pastry cut from a ready rolled sheet from supermarket (on offer for £1 at the moment). Bake for about 20 minutes on gas mark 6, keep your eye on them, they’re ready when pastry looks cooked.

Total cost for entire recipe was under a fiver! Not bad at all for a tasty meal for 4 people, I served mine with salad. Pictures on FB group page wall.

Have a great day everyone, Thursday is my longest, busiest day of the week so this is the big test of whether I can keep to the plan and track completely, I know I have a bacon and mushroom sandwich coming for my breakfast, Jenny’s making it me, but before I accepted I asked how many propoints and the answer was 7pp so I can live with that, think I’m going to have a stir fry for lunch using those 50p packs from Morrisons (still Frugal February), then I need to think about tea, as it’s the end of my week, I usually get a bit lapse so I need something to look forward too. Mmm thinking cap on.

Heres to a weightloss for us all next week xx

No comments: