Disclaimer!

Disclaimer
Beverley has prepared the content of Bev's World irresponsibly and carelessly. She therefore disclaims all warranties, express or implied, as to the accuracy, originality or completeness of the drivel presented on this blog or on other linked websites or on any subsequent links. She vehemently denies that the information may be relied upon for any reason. Beverley shall not be liable for inflicting laughter, shame, disgust, torrents of tears and the eventual desiccation or crashing boredom on readers.

Find me on facebook. https://www.facebook.com/BeHappyOwls or search for Be Happy Owls

Thursday 10 February 2011

10th February 2011

Life's too short to wake up in the morning with regrets, so Love the people who treat you right. Pray for those who don't.

How I managed to stay on track yesterday I will never know as the day wasn’t easy with my pc playing up, I ended up writing everything by hand and shouting a lot, and my back and knee were absolutely killing me. But instead of raiding the new cookie bites that had been delivered I had a couple of crackers, some pineapple cottage cheese and a Weight Watcher Strawberry tart yogurt for a total of 5pp, so I managed to hold it together – just! The yogurt was lush too!

To try and get me back on a calm balance, I took Alfie for a good long walk to try and take my mind of it all, my thought pattern was it’s going to take me forever to get everything done so why not take an hour out first, and it helped. If you’ve read your copy of YOUR WEEK you will see that in the 3 things to try this week, it suggests planning a walk with your loved ones to earn activity ProPoints while you catch up on their news. Go on try it, or if like me you needed to get away from it all, go alone and enjoy the calm and quiet.

I had comfort food for my tea, I made up some smash and mixed it with a bit of cheese and chorizo and it was scrumptious even Alfie enjoyed it, 11pp well spent, sometimes creating tasty food can take minutes, it didn’t look fab on the plate but it tasted divine.

I’ve noticed a few of you have signed up for the race for life, have you considered running instead of walking, last weeks YOUR WEEK gives you a run plan on page 8 to ensure you do it safely and take you from walking to running in five weeks – worth a try maybe. If you’re already making excuses not to, then you need to read the week before copy which covers, “What’s your excuse?” when it comes to being active. Remember as we discussed in the meetings, even as little as ten minutes here and there can make all the difference, it doesn’t have to be no pain no gain!

So one more day to get through on this failing fast machine and then I’ll probably spend the entire weekend trying to work out what wire goes where ;-) but hopefully will get there in time for next week.

Finding it hard to believe it’s Thursday already, this weeks gone so quickly, I’m on day 11 of my totally tracking run and I can definitely feel the difference – I even left food on my plate yesterday because I was full, that doesn’t happen often ;)

Remember whether you had a good day yesterday or a bad day, whether you got a loss this week or not, what you’re trying to achieve following the ProPoints Plan is a positive thing with long term positive results, it may not happen overnight but it will be worth it. Be 100% honest with yourself, track and ProPoint everything, if you don’t know how many PP in something because you don’t have the nutritional information guestimate it, that’s better than writing nothing, if you want to be over accurate guess how much you think it would weigh and ProPoint it as sugar or butter, you don’t get higher in value that those really!

Tremendous Tracking Thursday all round everyone xx

No comments: