Disclaimer!

Disclaimer
Beverley has prepared the content of Bev's World irresponsibly and carelessly. She therefore disclaims all warranties, express or implied, as to the accuracy, originality or completeness of the drivel presented on this blog or on other linked websites or on any subsequent links. She vehemently denies that the information may be relied upon for any reason. Beverley shall not be liable for inflicting laughter, shame, disgust, torrents of tears and the eventual desiccation or crashing boredom on readers.

Find me on facebook. https://www.facebook.com/BeHappyOwls or search for Be Happy Owls

Thursday 17 February 2011

17th February 2010

A smile enriches those who receive without making poorer those who give.

Thursday already can’t believe how fast the weeks are going and I love that everyone’s doing so well in my meetings with the new ProPoints plan, last night at Ashmore Park 150lb lost, my meeting yesterday morning 51lb, Tuesday at Willenhall 310lb and Monday 165.5lb – just fabulous, all these members putting themselves first and taking care of them! It’s fantastic to see all those smiles on all those gorgeous faces xx

I made a delicious onion gratin yesterday out of a Jamie book and used Weight Watchers crème fraiche which is lower in ProPoints, and also used the WW oil spray which saved 8pp of olive oil! And it was delicious still.

I’ve noticed a lot of people have booked their summer holidays already which is an added incentive for losing weight, everyone has different reasons for slimming down and it’s important to know what yours are, mine include I want to feel better healthwise as my back tends to hurt a little less when it’s carrying a little less, and also I like to be a good example that the plan works to my members. You may want to lose to look better, feel better, to get into a wedding dress or for another event, but whatever your reason, remember it when you start to waver.

Why not visualise yourself succeeding, I like the saying, “whatever you believe, you can achieve”, I hear so many members say, “I’ll try” as they walk away from my scales, when saying, “I’ll triumph” would put them in a completely different frame of mind for the week ahead. Numerous sports stars have used visualisation to help them win – a technique that is applicable to all sports and to all aspects of life. So how do you do it? You close your eyes and use your imagination, picture yourself at your goal weight going into changing rooms and trying on new clothes, or walking in a restaurant and ordering something healthy off the menu. The more you imagine yourself doing it, the more likely you are to behave that way when the real situation occurs. Think about it, it’s not different to when you were learning to drive and running through the highway code, or the ‘mirror, signal, manoeuvre’ in your head.
So today imagine yourself making one good choice after another, and let’s have an absolutely amazing day, think about it, life’s always better when you’re happy and from my experience you are all happy when you’re losing weight.

Have a great day xx

No comments: