Disclaimer!

Disclaimer
Beverley has prepared the content of Bev's World irresponsibly and carelessly. She therefore disclaims all warranties, express or implied, as to the accuracy, originality or completeness of the drivel presented on this blog or on other linked websites or on any subsequent links. She vehemently denies that the information may be relied upon for any reason. Beverley shall not be liable for inflicting laughter, shame, disgust, torrents of tears and the eventual desiccation or crashing boredom on readers.

Find me on facebook. https://www.facebook.com/BeHappyOwls or search for Be Happy Owls

Friday 15 October 2010

15th October 2010

Love and time; those are the only two things in all the world and all of life that cannot be bought, but only spent. - Gary Jennings




What a week, I couldn’t have got through it without the help of others and for that I’m truly grateful. You can never know too many good people ;)



So how’s you’re diet going? Are you feeling in the zone or totally off the planet? Either way, if you’re still reading these you must want to be focused and losing, so think about what you can do to get you in the zone.



What needs to happen?

What one thing could you do to help you get there?

I’m tracking, even though I’m going over my points this week, I need to be accountable, that way I will hopefully not go too crazy and will be able to get back to where I was last week – in that zone!



As I’m not going to be active this week because of my back, but the pains much better than last week, I’m going to spend this weekend doing some meal plans, checking out some recipes and looking for motivation in my books on my shelves to get my mojo back on track. What you gonna do?



I’m feeling some one pot wonders are necessary for the coming months, so watch this space and I’ll attempt to put together a recipe booklet for you to help you in the cold dark months. So I have paperwork to do first before my weekend begins, so here’s another story with a moral for you, something to get you thinking on a Friday morning.



Don’t change the world



Once upon a time, there was a king who ruled a prosperous country. One day, he went for a trip to some distant areas of his country. When he was back to his palace, he complained that his feet were very painful, because it was the first time that he went for such a long trip, and the road that he went through was very rough and stony. He then ordered his people to cover every road of the entire country with leather.



Definitely, this would need thousands of cows’ skin, and would cost a huge amount of money.

Then one of his wise servants dared himself to tell the king, “Why do you have to spend that unnecessary amount of money? Why don’t you just cut a little piece of leather to cover your feet?”



The king was surprised, but he later agreed to his suggestion, to make a “shoe” for himself.



The moral of the story:



To make this world a happy place to live, you better change yourself – your heart; and not the world.



Remember life starts now?



Are you living yet?



You’re not alive unless you’re living!

No comments: