Disclaimer!

Disclaimer
Beverley has prepared the content of Bev's World irresponsibly and carelessly. She therefore disclaims all warranties, express or implied, as to the accuracy, originality or completeness of the drivel presented on this blog or on other linked websites or on any subsequent links. She vehemently denies that the information may be relied upon for any reason. Beverley shall not be liable for inflicting laughter, shame, disgust, torrents of tears and the eventual desiccation or crashing boredom on readers.

Find me on facebook. https://www.facebook.com/BeHappyOwls or search for Be Happy Owls

Wednesday 1 July 2020

First of the month!

1st July 2020
Don't just be good to others, be good to yourself.

Yesterday was another testing day, but hey it's now Wednesday, plus it's the first of the month.  I do love a first of the month, it always makes me feel like I want to make changes, make things happen.  They give me hope that things can be different.  

2020 hasn't been an easy year so far for anyone has it, but here's to staying positive and doing what we can.  I went to the church at Bloxwich yesterday and also spoke to my other churches about re-opening my workshops, I can't see it being this month I'm afraid, there's too many things for them to get sorted out.  Risk assessments, etc, it's all a very complex thing, it's not just a case of opening up the doors.  To be honest, when the 'reopen' places this weekend, I've got a dread that it's all going to re-ignite the Covid chaos because seriously, opening pubs and telling people to keep their distance etc once they've had a few beers, mmm, we shall see!  

Now I've set my intentions this month to focus on more zero heroes, that starts today, let's ignore yesterday which only included 2 eggs, an apple and a satsuma as far as zeroes go, but it's all good I'm all over it like a rash now - honest.  I'm seriously considering having a dabble at the Purple plan, but will it send me crazy with spuds?  Mmm, I'll have to think about it but my heads saying stick with blue you plonka or you'll end up having a potato party and we know where that ends!  I only had the thought because I had a new member in my virtual and I had to talk her through the three options and she was going to do Purple.  Remember to self: we are all different and you need to find the plan that best suits you!

My eating behaviours at the moment are most definitely being affected by my moms behaviour, yes I'm probably also using that as an excuse but hey, I'm only human!  So here's to making today a good healthy eating day, I'm going to go and plan my meals right now and do the washing up! 

Hope you have a great start to your month, see some of you on virtual later.

Mwah, luv ya 

Love me 

No comments: