Disclaimer!

Disclaimer
Beverley has prepared the content of Bev's World irresponsibly and carelessly. She therefore disclaims all warranties, express or implied, as to the accuracy, originality or completeness of the drivel presented on this blog or on other linked websites or on any subsequent links. She vehemently denies that the information may be relied upon for any reason. Beverley shall not be liable for inflicting laughter, shame, disgust, torrents of tears and the eventual desiccation or crashing boredom on readers.

Find me on facebook. https://www.facebook.com/BeHappyOwls or search for Be Happy Owls

Sunday 5 July 2020

Food is just the best ain't it, especially when eaten in moderation and enjoyed!

Sunday 5th July 2020
Don't give your past the power to decide your future.


A good day was had yesterday, it started with my virtual which was a great end to my WW working week, looking forward to starting this weeks at 9.30 this morning (workshop starts at 10 in the Stafford Connect Group - it's food this week, always a good topic!  

Back to yesterday first, mom slept most of the day which was great, I know that's an awful thing to say but it meant I got to sit and watch Hamilton without her moaning, although the jury's out on that, I loved the music, the singing was brilliant, but it was long and I wasn't completely sure what was going on - I don't know my history much.  I spent a few hours studying too which I'm really enjoying at the minute, not really done much crochet this past week, I have experimented with designing a couple of crochet squares but not really done much else.  I'm using my time elsewhere, getting the old brain cells working again. 

Oh then there was the food, yesterday it was mutton curry and I had it with chips, nom nom, not sure of the points of this curry, although I'd point the mutton as lamb as she says it's lean and she trims it.  Can't find mutton on the WW app but I daresay if I googled nutritional info I'd find it, but I can't be bothered because as good as it was, I know the goat curry is lower in Smart Points and I absolutely loved that so much, it's one of those meals I could live on. 


The goat curry from the day before was only 8SP, the rice and peas 11SP on green or 9SP on blue & purple.  Plain rice would've been 5SP, she's happy to do with either. 
 
Amanda's looking at doing a veggie goulash next week which would work out at 9SP green, 7SP blue, 3SP green.  It's good to have something different occasionally and know the points especially when it's cooked by someone else with good quality ingredients.  Like her Facebook page for more info Marlie's Menu

I've already done the washing up this morning, there was loads because I didn't do it yesterday as I didn't want to wake and disturb mom, 30 minutes of yoga done too, and 15 minutes spent on me and my plans for sorting my health out, I've done that for 5 days now, I lie in bed with my phone and my thoughts and do a little self work.  Re-educating myself from the bottom up!  Totally going back to basics, so the first day was all about the WHY which I've mentioned on here this week, really turn into that annoying kid who keeps saying, 'but why?' and every time you answer they reply with 'but why' and see where it takes you.

Still tracking all I consume too, so in the morning I reflect back to ask myself if I've been honest and tracked it all or forgotten everything.  

I'm doing an Eating Psychology course so hopefully it'll mostly be a reminder but maybe teach me more stuff I can share with you all and we can sort our heads out together! 

For now though, I'm going to get on with my day, I need to walk Alfie before I log on for my workshop, I've got to keep mom out of the kitchen because that's where I've hidden all the cards and gifts that some of you wonderful people have sent for her birthday tomorrow, she's up but snoozing in her chair for now and it's stopped raining.  All is good in my world.

Here's to enjoying Sunday, hope you have a good one, 

mwah, luv ya 


Love me x

No comments: