Disclaimer!

Disclaimer
Beverley has prepared the content of Bev's World irresponsibly and carelessly. She therefore disclaims all warranties, express or implied, as to the accuracy, originality or completeness of the drivel presented on this blog or on other linked websites or on any subsequent links. She vehemently denies that the information may be relied upon for any reason. Beverley shall not be liable for inflicting laughter, shame, disgust, torrents of tears and the eventual desiccation or crashing boredom on readers.

Find me on facebook. https://www.facebook.com/BeHappyOwls or search for Be Happy Owls

Monday 6 July 2020

Gonna be a long day

Monday 6th July 2020

The happiness of your life depends on the quality of your thoughts. 


It's just turning 5am and we've been up since half 3, mom decided it was morning, I wasn't in agreement but there are days like this and I was hoping she'd fall asleep in her chair - she hasn't!  It's going to be a long day, it's her birthday so I need to dig deep for energy and patience especially as that wasn't the first time she'd woke me through the night. 


Despite this and an accident before going to bed, we had quite a good day. She started to become unsettled at tea time but with some patience and distraction tactics, I managed to bring her round. I let her have one of her pressies which made her happy.  


My brother popped round too for a few hours, it was so good to see him, not seen him since before lockdown so we weren't short of things to say. Mom then spent the rest of the day looking for the money he'd given her 🙄


Today's all about mom, it's her birthday, she's got the dentist to have teeth out - it could go either way!  


I'm going to go and try to do my yoga, she's a little clingy this morning so not sure it'll be possible but if I don't try I won't know. 


I loved hosting the virtual workshop in the Stafford connect group, it was a great way to start my day. 


Here's to having a great day today. Wish me luck!



Mwah, luv ya


Love me. 

No comments: