Disclaimer!

Disclaimer
Beverley has prepared the content of Bev's World irresponsibly and carelessly. She therefore disclaims all warranties, express or implied, as to the accuracy, originality or completeness of the drivel presented on this blog or on other linked websites or on any subsequent links. She vehemently denies that the information may be relied upon for any reason. Beverley shall not be liable for inflicting laughter, shame, disgust, torrents of tears and the eventual desiccation or crashing boredom on readers.

Find me on facebook. https://www.facebook.com/BeHappyOwls or search for Be Happy Owls

Monday 20 July 2020

I loves Mondays I do

Monday 20th July 2020 
What you think of yourself is much more important than what others think of you.


Bless my mom, she just dropped of to sleep with her mug of tea in her hands, so we've had to get redressed and put a towel on her chair.  I've done the same in the evening with wine, so I can't really knock her ;o) 

Another calm day yesterday, it didn't start of the best but we soon turned it round, my sister calm round and cheered mom up and the rest of the day went well, I even got her in the garden for 20 minutes, every little helps.  I managed to do a bit of weeding in that time and water my hanging baskets.  The rest of the day was TV related once I'd done my virtual workshop which was awesome if I do say so myself, loving the technique and was so glad the members did too.  The Voice Kids once again came to my rescue and engaged mom for an hour, we'll watch it midweek again if she forgets she's already seen it.  

I enjoyed lamb tagine from Marlie's menu which some couscous, I forgot how good couscous is and the tagine brought back memories from times spent with my dear friend Chantel on our weekends away, she cooked a mean tagine and Marlie's didn't disappoint either.  Enjoying her food has made me want to get my own cook on again, she's making Beef Goulash (12SP) this week, I'm having that for sure,  I'm also loving her new logo and menu board, it's good to see people following their passion and  trying to make a living from it.  I will work out the points for the other things on the menu as soon as she gives me the ingredients and portion size, the veggie spinach, sweet potato and chickpea curry is  green 10SP, blue 9SP, purple 7SP.  The goat curry is 8SP a portion, that is amazing, the rice and peas is 11SP on green 9SP on blue & purple or you can switch it for plan rice for 5SP.   


Anyway enough of her lol, I need to tout for my own business, I want to see you members in your virtual workshops, I'm trying to get the Sunday morning one permanently when we go back to face to face workshops as it's the only one that doesn't clash with one of my physical workshops.  

I also come across this free course yesterday, becoming career smart a great idea for anyone who's either been made redundant or realised over this time that they're no longer in love with the work they do! 

I'm really enjoying studying at the moment, I only really looked at it Monday and Tuesday last week, I'm in no rush, but I also put it on hold as I wasn't sure I'd done enough work when I submitted module 8 of 10, so I wanted to wait for my grade before continuing and I can't tell you how absolutely over the moon I was to receive the email with my grade yesterday - 100%, I was absolutely gobsmacked, I really was.  Now I can continue and have a bit more confidence in my ability to learn! 

I saw this poem this morning as I did my morning check on Pinterest, it's wonderful, read it, take it in and appreciate it.  Like you it is just BeYOUtiful.


Today I've started with 3 tiny habits, I've been reading B J Fogg's book and have signed up for a free 5 day sessions.  The trick is to make it something a habit you can do in 30 seconds, these are mine.  

  • After I put the kettle on for my first cup of tea, I will pick up a piece of fruit to eat
  • After I get a reminder on my phone at 4pm, I will open my notes on phone to write what I'm thankful for today
  • After I finish my yoga, I will drink a glass of water
See how they're easy to do, this is the trick to making them stick!  I'll let you know how I get on, already done the water and the fruit, actually I ate two! 

Right, I'm off, my little chap wants his walk, here's to a wonderful day, I loves Mondays I do. 
 

No comments: