Disclaimer!

Disclaimer
Beverley has prepared the content of Bev's World irresponsibly and carelessly. She therefore disclaims all warranties, express or implied, as to the accuracy, originality or completeness of the drivel presented on this blog or on other linked websites or on any subsequent links. She vehemently denies that the information may be relied upon for any reason. Beverley shall not be liable for inflicting laughter, shame, disgust, torrents of tears and the eventual desiccation or crashing boredom on readers.

Find me on facebook. https://www.facebook.com/BeHappyOwls or search for Be Happy Owls

Sunday 29 December 2019

Now to enjoy the day before the diet!

Sunday 29th December 2019
Before you step into 2020 be sure to cancel your subscription to 2019's drama and negativity.



Getting ready for 2020 but not quite ready to let go of Christmas 2019, I'm starting to think about my 2020 mindset and I plan to let go of what's gone, be grateful for what remains and l'll look forward to what's coming.  2019 hasn't been the easiest year with mom but I've survived and I shall continue to as we enter the next decade, the one where I hit my 50s, the plan to be fit and 50 is a bit too late to hit but I can get fit in my 50s for sure, so that's my plan, I'm having my last day of not worrying about it today, then tomorrow I'll start thinking healthier!  After all failure is nothing more than an opportunity to revise your strategy.

I loved seeing all my members yesterday, standing on those scales and smiling as they took their post Christmas result, I shall step on in the morning and draw that big fat line once more.  I've managed to freeze a lot of the food I bought and thankfully because of WW it's all food I can eat as part of a healthy eating plan throughout January.

I intend to be that person, you know the one that everyone laughs at because they do the same thing year in, year out.  The one who goes on a predictable 'health kick' in January because you know what, if I don't start somewhere, I ain't got a chance at all have I.  I genuinely need to do this, I'm watching my mom deteriorate and her eating habits aren't helping at all, she feels sick most of the time and that's because of the years of abuse she's given her stomach.  I should learn from her mistakes really shouldn't I.

I'm not going to do any of the extremes out there, I won't be going dry in January or doing Veganuary,  although I do like the odd vegan meal (notice I didn't say I like going dry!), I will try to include more veggie and vegan food for sure, I love fish and eggs though so I'll be adding plenty of that to my diet, cutting back on red meat and the processed stuff, I've got a little addicted to pork sausages over the past month, I need to lose the taste for them, although in moderation they're okay, it's the fact I'm enjoying them on a baguette from Greggs at 17SP that's the issue, 2 on a couple of rounds of bread at home would be half those points.  That's what it's all about see, having what you fancy just less of it or less often.  

I won't be going out and buying a load of food as my freezer is full, so I'll be working my way through that and the cupboards and just buying fresh stuff where needed.

Actually what I'll really be doing is getting back on the WW Wagon because it works doesn't it!  I'm all about the blue plan but the beauty of MyWW is that it now appeals to everyone, you can match your food personality to the plan that suits you.

With 2020 on the doorstep, don't make resolutions without an action plan, the secret to success is right in your hands.  No one is coming to make your year successful, this life of yours is 100% your responsibility.

I'm going to use today to think about my action plan.  I shall continue to drink my water and hey I think I'll add in some fruit today too, I have some satsumas and bananas that are reminding me they were bought to be eaten!

Mwah, have a lovely Sunday, luv ya

Love me




No comments: