Disclaimer!

Disclaimer
Beverley has prepared the content of Bev's World irresponsibly and carelessly. She therefore disclaims all warranties, express or implied, as to the accuracy, originality or completeness of the drivel presented on this blog or on other linked websites or on any subsequent links. She vehemently denies that the information may be relied upon for any reason. Beverley shall not be liable for inflicting laughter, shame, disgust, torrents of tears and the eventual desiccation or crashing boredom on readers.

Find me on facebook. https://www.facebook.com/BeHappyOwls or search for Be Happy Owls

Wednesday 25 December 2019

Merry Christmas

Wednesday 25th December 2019
Merry Everything and a Happy Always 


Well this idiot has been awake since half three - DOH!  It's not even moms fault either, she's spark out, at least I haven't got a hectic day ahead, the only thing I've got to focus on is keeping mom calm and happy and that's always easier when it's just the two of us.  My brother Mark came yesterday so I know we'll be family free today which is a relief.  Bless him, he just looked at me as he was leaving, having spend a couple of hours with mom and said, 'I just don't know what to say, I don't know how you're doing it'.  

I had lots of different versions of mom yesterday from snappy to being really caring and asking for the first time ever if she was keeping me from going out with my friends, bless her heart.  She did make me chuckle though when she asked if I'd got her some germoline and I replied "yeah I got you 2, one for up one for down", the look on her face was a treat as she panicked and said, "what am I putting it on down there!"  Me "one for upstairs and one for downstairs mom"

Mom "phew I wondered where you expected me to put it then!" 

Now the only 'job' I have to do today is sort out the food in the fridge into date order so I know when to eat the meals I've bought ;) Oh and the other one of course is to walk Alfie, who once again was an odd boy yesterday, but bless him he's hard and fast asleep too on moms bed. 

I had a busy Christmas Eve workshop yesterday morning, and whether my members lost or gained they were all in good spirits, we had a lovely chat and the morning flew by.  As expected the evening one wasn't quite so busy, I'm glad to say everyone had obviously gone home to start their celebrating as it should be.  

I hope everyone has a very, lovely day, I plan to start mine with an Irish coffee I reckon and maybe a couple of painkillers, my shoulder blades are hurting this morning, I think I need a new mattress asap, hopefully I'll pick one up in the sales.  

Ooo Christmas tele to look forward too, what more can a girl want, oh yeah, egg and chips for dinner, that is what the lady wants, that is what she will get.  Today is the one day you shouldn't think about the points in anything at all, just eat, drink and enjoy.

Mwah Merry Christmas, luv ya,  

Love me.




No comments: