Disclaimer!

Disclaimer
Beverley has prepared the content of Bev's World irresponsibly and carelessly. She therefore disclaims all warranties, express or implied, as to the accuracy, originality or completeness of the drivel presented on this blog or on other linked websites or on any subsequent links. She vehemently denies that the information may be relied upon for any reason. Beverley shall not be liable for inflicting laughter, shame, disgust, torrents of tears and the eventual desiccation or crashing boredom on readers.

Find me on facebook. https://www.facebook.com/BeHappyOwls or search for Be Happy Owls

Friday 13 December 2019

We should all be more Pooh!

Friday 13th December 
I do remember but sometimes when I try to remember, I forget (Winnie the Pooh)


Whilst everyone is waking up to the results, I woke up to a poorly mom and a lot of mess, but that's my life and I'm used to it, one guarantee in life is change after all.  My day will improve I'm sure as will my moms, poor love has so much going on with her right now and here's me whining about a pulled shoulder and an extra stone or two I'd like to shift!  

Today I shall most be channelling my inner pooh bear, he's my hero you know, I might even dig out my copy of The Tao of Pooh and have a read, or maybe I'll download the audio version and have a listen to it instead as I walk Alfie or crochet.  If you've never read it, it's my favourite book, it's actually the only book I've ever read more than once I think, if you fancy getting yourself a copy the author is Benjamin Hoff The Tao of Pooh is actually the book that introduced me to Winnie the Pooh and made me want to read the original.  I actually read it when I spent a weekend at a Buddhist retreat, no tele, no radio, no phones, this chap there named Paul (who became a friend) let me read his copy so I wasn't bored sitting in my room.  It introduced me to ancient Chinese principles of Taoism too, which is a philosophy I can live with, me not being religious at all.   Taoism (pronounced Daoism) emphasizes doing what is natural and "going with the flow" in accordance with the Tao (or Dao), a cosmic force which flows through all things and binds and releases them.  I most definitely live my life 'going with the flow', it's much easier than trying to swim up a waterfall, don't ya think.

Anyway, it's too early for getting into that, but yeah I'll spend my last Audible credit on the audiobook, then I'll have it forever alongside my hard copy.  

Still dark outside, praying it's not raining this morning, Alfie didn't get a walk at all yesterday, poor things going stir crazy, I'll take him as soon as it gets light, he's sat staring at me, bless him.

Check out my tea from last night, I love my Harj, she makes magic with vegetables, she truly does and what she does to rice, well I could easily eat it daily, it's delicious. 


Ooo it's Friday the 13th today, I'm glad I'm not going far, just for my massage then setting in for the day, mom got run over on Friday 13th when I was very young, and on Wednesday when we were watching tele, she looked at the clock which shows the date and said, 'ooo look it's going to be Friday 13th this week', she'd done the maths, which shows dementia or not, there's still very much a working brain in there! 

So today I shall mostly be....
and as always I will be.....

See I am a Pooh bear in a human body!  I might even see if I can find the movie to rewatch. 

Keeping this mornings blog light as there's a lot of heavy political stuff going on all over the country today!  

Mwah, luv ya 


Love me xx

No comments: