Disclaimer!

Disclaimer
Beverley has prepared the content of Bev's World irresponsibly and carelessly. She therefore disclaims all warranties, express or implied, as to the accuracy, originality or completeness of the drivel presented on this blog or on other linked websites or on any subsequent links. She vehemently denies that the information may be relied upon for any reason. Beverley shall not be liable for inflicting laughter, shame, disgust, torrents of tears and the eventual desiccation or crashing boredom on readers.

Find me on facebook. https://www.facebook.com/BeHappyOwls or search for Be Happy Owls

Monday 18 November 2019

Short one this morning

Monday 18th November 2019
Be a rebel, enjoy Monday, find a reason to love it!


Well let's start this blog with a WHOOP WHOOP! I'm the lightest I've been this year, I've lost 2lb, this morning I weigh 12st 7lb and that's with clothes on, oh yeah that's made me smile for sure on what's been the toughest weekend so far.  I've never been so glad to have a sister and especially one that lives round the corner, she had to come round last night and assure mom I wasn't lying to her and I was who I said I was, this is hard I tell ya, really, really tough.  But we won't dwell cos it's easier knowing I'm not gaining weight!  

I enjoyed this yesterday for 11SP, I'd actually buy that again at full price, it was good for a ready meal. 


I cooked the lamb with butternut squash and courgette and I enjoyed the courgette and squash and Alfie said thank you very much for the lamb, I was happy to give it to him as well because that poor lad is living with this crap as well, he's such a little darling and must wonder what the hell is going on, he deserves lamb!  Plus he saved me 21SP! 

It's just crazy how she can be great for a few hours, we started a jigsaw and she was doing really well with it, she's supposed to be going to the dentist today but wants me to cancel it so I think that won't be happening, it was to take the root of the broken tooth out, can't force her though can I and it stresses her out so much. 

I distracted myself this weekend by making this, the colours in the photo aren't what it looks like it's much more girlie pink colours and that mustard colour isn't like that at all, camera's are weird ain't they!  But I'm pleased with it, plus I enjoyed making it, I'm only going to make things I enjoy making for the foreseeable, I've got so many unfinished projects going on lol. 



Oh you know what, I need to tell you this bit about mom, it's not sad, I'm not seeing any of it that way anymore, it is what it is and between us me and my sister will survive it all, yesterday she sat there talking about me to me!  Yep I assume she thought I was Anne cos what she was saying wasn't the best lol, then just when we got up she said, 'I'm glad you're this Bev, I don't like the other one!'  You can't even begin to imagine what's going on in that brain can you, she believed she'd spent the day with her mom yesterday, then wanted to know who was going to pay all the bills now if her mom was dead, how did I know what medication she had and where was I going to sleep.  

Thankfully it's Monday and I don't work today so will hope she has a better day, one things for sure my weight is the least of my worries lol!  Here's to a good day for all of us. 

Mwah xx 

luv ya 


Love me xx

No comments: