Disclaimer!

Disclaimer
Beverley has prepared the content of Bev's World irresponsibly and carelessly. She therefore disclaims all warranties, express or implied, as to the accuracy, originality or completeness of the drivel presented on this blog or on other linked websites or on any subsequent links. She vehemently denies that the information may be relied upon for any reason. Beverley shall not be liable for inflicting laughter, shame, disgust, torrents of tears and the eventual desiccation or crashing boredom on readers.

Find me on facebook. https://www.facebook.com/BeHappyOwls or search for Be Happy Owls

Tuesday 12 November 2019

I'm so excited & I just can't hide it!

Tuesday 12th November 2019
your mind is a garden, your thoughts are the seeds, you can grow flowers or you can grow weeds. 



As if yesterday wasn't exciting enough with the launch of MyWW, I've just seen this on my Facebook feed; Pizza Express and Weight Watchers announce new healthy meal partnership, The range of lighter pizzas will now see PizzaExpress favourites such as Diavolo, Sloppy Giuseppe and others sit alongside the Leggera La Reine and Leggera Pollo Ad Astra, coming in at no more than 19 SmartPoints to those following the WW programme.  Shame there's not one round the corner!  I love pizza I do, thankfully M&S do their stonebaked ones that are all under 15SP, they're amazing too.  If you ever find any that are tasty and low, let me know (ooo that rhymed!) 


Elle posted this as her weekly 21SP treat, I've not tried it but it looks delicious, 
 

Oh and I lost 2lb, so got rid of my gain from last week plus 1/2lb extra - boom!  Loving that despite the fact I'm not following the plan 100%, I am obviously still making sensible choices and not overeating, thank you WW for ingraining that in me over the years!  

Yesterday I tried this from my freezer, 5SP each for the southern fried fish burgers from Aldi, got a bit of a kick to them so if you like that type of thing, you will love them!  The fish was excellent a good portion of solid 100% fish fillet, just checked the box and it was Alaska pollock so yes I like a bit of pollock apparently!  

I'm so looking forward to talking all my members through the new MyWW, can't wait to see what everyone thinks of it, especially as for the first time ever, I know everyone will be happy!  That's not always the case as people don't like change, but I don't think anyone can argue this isn't a good thing. You spoke, and WW listened!  MyWW, the groundbreaking new program from WW that's customised for you to reach your personal goals, build healthy habits that stick, and transform your life. What more could you want, what are you waiting for?!  If you have been missing from your workshops lately, now is a great time to get back, have a few good weeks before the silly season kicks in.  If you've let your membership lapse, there's some great offers online to encourage you back, check out the website and choose workshop and digital, the 4 month offer will motivate you to come back in January after Christmas and you'll get 50% off, plus only pay £10.73 today and for the other 3 months.  Or if you sign up for 6 months (summer bodies are made in winter and all that!) you pay £0's today, then £16.95 a month afterwards.   Why wouldn't you invest in yourself, your health and your wellbeing.  

I know I'm remotivated because my bestie has signed up which gives us an excuse to talk to each other, we've drifted apart a little since she changed jobs and I've got all this going on with mom, mostly because when we do talk, we have such boring lives there's not much to say, but we had a chat Sunday and oh we did giggle, there's always something to talk about isn't there, so hopefully we'll make more of an effort again.   Virtual friendship is better than not seeing each other at all, this is why I love my phone.  My other bestie nipped round to drop something off last night and it was lovely to see a friendly face after the day I'd had but the look on moms face said it all!  Having visitors isn't easy!  But then again not having visitors isn't easy either...  We'd spent the morning, turning the fire on, then turning it off and opening the window because one minute she was hot, the next she was cold, we couldn't get her a happy medium and she'd forget she'd been hot so would tell me off for the house being cold.  Then she couldn't breathe, so we... oh you don't need to read all this lol. 

I was grateful to Bonnie though, I finally managed to get the doctor to give me something else to try and help mom sleep and with her anxiety but the irony was mom was too anxious to let me leave the house to fetch the prescription!  It was lovely that people offered on Facebook to go get them for me, see we are blessed to be in such a caring community.  I watched a bit of the One Show last night and they're doing the Rickshaw challenge, one lad is his brothers carer, he said "I never saw myself as a carer, I'm just a brother" and as lovely as that is, he shouldn't be waking in the middle of the night to take care of his brother, ma'an I'm almost 50, I've done loads of stuff, I've had a childhood, he hasn't yet, he should be out having fun with his mates.  

I really am looking forward to my workshops this week, getting everyone's feedback, seeing which option they'll choose.  Once I've got this week out the way (in the nicest possible way), I'll start focusing on the Mind 'virtual' Crafternoon at the end of the month.  I made a few more scrunchies yesterday and then I made a bath pouf thingy and some face scrubbies to use to wash your make up off that can be washed and reused so they're environmentally friendly.  I'm trying to make use of the cotton I already have, but I think I'm going to have to buy some black cotton DK for more head scrunchies, anything to raise some cash. 


I gotta go get washed and dressed ready for my busy day, food will be fast today and convenient, thankfully I have lots of frozen stuff in the freezer ready for zapping so I can eat healthy and stay on plan, here's to MyWW! Woo hoo....

Mwah, luv ya 


Love me 




No comments: