Disclaimer!

Disclaimer
Beverley has prepared the content of Bev's World irresponsibly and carelessly. She therefore disclaims all warranties, express or implied, as to the accuracy, originality or completeness of the drivel presented on this blog or on other linked websites or on any subsequent links. She vehemently denies that the information may be relied upon for any reason. Beverley shall not be liable for inflicting laughter, shame, disgust, torrents of tears and the eventual desiccation or crashing boredom on readers.

Find me on facebook. https://www.facebook.com/BeHappyOwls or search for Be Happy Owls

Monday 19 November 2018

Monday ain't it!

19th November 2018
Just enjoy where you are now

PC still down and my weight a pound up but it's all good, there was a time my broken pc would have had me rocking back and forth whilst screaming, now it's just one of those things that happens and it will either get fixed or I'll start over with another one.  My pound on was most definitely enjoyed, it's been a delicious week, I started some Christmas celebrating early!

Yep this week I've enjoyed a mince pie, an Irish coffee, lots of pie and a chicken takeaway, now to behave this week because it's not Christmas yet!   I got a little excited and carried away.  I have to say though, I've improved with portion control, if we've had a pudding, oops almost forgot to confess the Tiramisu from Lidl's on Saturday, it's been our meal, we had it as our tea on Saturday night, it was delicious.

I had a lovely relaxed day yesterday, loving my new crochet project, it's really taxing my brain and taking my concentration which distracts me from food and wine long enough to stop me gaining more than a pound ;)

My #3GoodThings yesterday were;
- watching our first Christmas movie of the year
- talking to my brother and Alexis about Christmas on the phone
- mastering the latest round on my crochet project - took a while

I've also woke up feeling better prepared for a Monday morning than I was last week, I haven't left the washing up all weekend, so there's only last nights bit to do and I emptied the bins yesterday so no kitchen bin mess today!

I do need to do a bit of shopping, not decided if I'm going to nip out or do an online shop.  I'm loving that I'm absolutely obsessed with my Crochet right now, it'll probably wear off but I'm enjoying it whilst it lasts, truly engrossed in it I am.  The reason it's making me even happier is because it's something I can do at home whilst taking care of mom and I don't feel 'trapped' because I actually want to be here with my hook and wool - win/win.  It's coming on nicely isn't it!



Not loving these dark mornings though, Alfie isn't either, he really does want to go out, bless him, he's stood behind me waiting patiently but I'm not going out there until it lightens up.

I think I've murdered my pc - oops!  Now to find a pc bargain, Black Friday and all that, I have contemplated an Apple Mac but for the cost and for what I do on one, it's just not worth the extra cash.

Anyway I won't bore you anymore with my exciting life, I've got to go live it and because I've found something else to keep my brain occupied I don't even know what's on the menu today, I do know it'll be something that's already in the kitchen for convenience and thankfully most things in there are healthy.

Here's to making Monday enjoyable, no manic Monday like last week for me, I'm all about the calm and quiet today.

No comments: