Disclaimer!

Disclaimer
Beverley has prepared the content of Bev's World irresponsibly and carelessly. She therefore disclaims all warranties, express or implied, as to the accuracy, originality or completeness of the drivel presented on this blog or on other linked websites or on any subsequent links. She vehemently denies that the information may be relied upon for any reason. Beverley shall not be liable for inflicting laughter, shame, disgust, torrents of tears and the eventual desiccation or crashing boredom on readers.

Find me on facebook. https://www.facebook.com/BeHappyOwls or search for Be Happy Owls

Tuesday 20 November 2018

I can't do....

20th November 2018
It's never too late to get your act together.

#3GoodThings 
1) Being rested enough to handle moms 'moments'
2) My wool arrived
3) Watching the squirrels help themselves to the nuts in the shed

I struggled with 3 specific good things this morning, although I had a good day as in I handled everything calmly and with humour which means I'm in a good place.  I'm very much in hibernation / lazy mode at the moment, although I did do some housework yesterday before plonking myself down to do my crochet and keep mom company.  

How things change, I've just looked on my memories from Facebook and 7 years ago today I was having breakfast at the Waldorf in New York with my girls.  9 years ago today I work odd coloured boots to a training day (not on purpose) and no one noticed until I pointed it out on the afternoon when I realised.  4 years ago today mom was signing along to the radio in my car and we were proper giggling on the way to one of my meetings (oh I wish that was now).  

We can't live in the past but we can remember it fondly, I only bother to remember the good bits of the past, I don't need to be reminded of the bad bits, living them once was enough.

It's 35 days until Christmas and I've done nothing - oops!  To be fair I won't do much, will go food shopping with my bro and Alexis when they arrive and that's all that needs doing.  My house isn't big enough for a tree, especially if we have visitors filling it up.  I'm really looking forward to it though, having them here.

Anyway that's over a month away, I have that time to get my healthy back on and lose a few pounds still.  Ooo I just remembered another #GoodThing I bought eggs fat the weekend and the first two out the box have been double yolkers, they were the very large ones, can't remember where I got them though, Lidl's, Tesco or Co-op and I've thrown the box.

Mom's moving about, time to sign off.  Let's not give up with the healthy because it's so close to Christmas, "I can't do it this time of year", it's just not true and funnily enough, we're covering what we struggle with or what we feel we can't do when it comes to our weight and wellness journey in my workshops this week, looking forward to that.

Off to sort mom and get me a healthy breakfast, already drinking the water. 

No comments: