Disclaimer!

Disclaimer
Beverley has prepared the content of Bev's World irresponsibly and carelessly. She therefore disclaims all warranties, express or implied, as to the accuracy, originality or completeness of the drivel presented on this blog or on other linked websites or on any subsequent links. She vehemently denies that the information may be relied upon for any reason. Beverley shall not be liable for inflicting laughter, shame, disgust, torrents of tears and the eventual desiccation or crashing boredom on readers.

Find me on facebook. https://www.facebook.com/BeHappyOwls or search for Be Happy Owls

Thursday 15 November 2018

Love seeing a members success

15th November 2018
A good laugh and a long sleep are the two best cures for anything. 



One of my members shared these photos on Facebook yesterday, to encourage others that with a positive mindset whilst changing your eating habits anything is possible and she’s proof of that, what a difference.  Pippa also sent me a lovely message too ending with WW IS THE WAY FORWARD.  Messages like that brighten my day for sure, seeing someone achieve their wellness goals is what it’s all about and she looks so healthy and happy now.   



That was one of my #3GoodThings yesterday, others included Harj making my tea, chick pea curry and these lovely bread type things nom nom.  Being able to have a couple of hours with mom in the afternoon watching tv and doing my crochet was another.  Enjoying my meetings on night with my epic helpers.  Alfie actually going for 2 good walks, not 2 good smelling sessions!  Ooo my sweet potato and chicken curry was good too.  Yeah good day all round yesterday, my patience was on find form at home, that always makes everything better. 





I’m looking forward to Headspace coming onto the WW app, it should be sometime today or tomorrow, I’m going to make an effort to include that in my day to day habits as I know when I’ve done it before, it’s really helped.

Focusing on the good things is really helping my mindset and that’s what’s most important for me right now.  Eating good stuff helps with that too, healthy body, healthy mind – sounds like a plan.  At the same time as we’re discussing in this week’s meeting, I refuse to give up all the good stuff.  Not all our habits have to be the healthiest, we’re allowed to enjoy other not so healthy ones.

When I tasted Harj’s tea last night, it was like a taste sensation, if someone said I could be slim for the rest of my life but I would no longer enjoy food or get that excited feeling when I’m shopping for it, then I wouldn’t take the trade.  Give me an issue with my weight and an appetite for food every time, I’ll fight the weight battle thank you because I love the stuff.

On that note, mom’s up I’m off to sort her needs, here’s to a great day, Thursday’s busy and long for me but brilliant too, hope yours is as good.

 


No comments: