Disclaimer!

Disclaimer
Beverley has prepared the content of Bev's World irresponsibly and carelessly. She therefore disclaims all warranties, express or implied, as to the accuracy, originality or completeness of the drivel presented on this blog or on other linked websites or on any subsequent links. She vehemently denies that the information may be relied upon for any reason. Beverley shall not be liable for inflicting laughter, shame, disgust, torrents of tears and the eventual desiccation or crashing boredom on readers.

Find me on facebook. https://www.facebook.com/BeHappyOwls or search for Be Happy Owls

Wednesday 7 November 2018

If you change the way you look at things - the things you look at change...


7th November 2018


Only tell yourself the things you want to come true.


YAY, I slept real well, a good 7 hours easily, fell asleep watching ‘Pride of Britain with mom’ then didn’t get up till half five, yeah I woke a couple of times, mom makes sure of that but overall, good night had.  I also ate well yesterday – did that make a difference to my sleep?  It was all tracked too, Breakfast was one egg (I’m not an ark, everything doesn’t have to go in 2 by 2!) mushrooms, tinned toms and 1 slices of Kingsmill Wholemeal medium bread.  Now there’s a story behind the bread, I never cease to amaze myself with my stupidity, I went to get bread Monday and noticed that my usual Warburton’s 400g Wholemeal loaf was 10p per 100g more expensive than an 800g loaf, so suddenly I’m being careful with my money, this from the woman who spends more on food than a family of 4!  Anyway, I don’t know how I ended up not just buying an 800g loaf but a different brand, I think it was cheaper still  all this to save 20p on the loaf to get twice as much which turns out it’s going to go stale before I’ve used it and it’s not very nice bread, really sweet.  Anyway it’s also 3SP for one slice – OUCH, so that’s my bread tale, I’m an interesting person to be around ain’t I!
Lunch was leftover shredded chicken breast, I added it to Sharwood’s egg noodles (6SP) and some frozen veggies, and then when it was all cooked I added a tablespoon of soy sauce (1SP), was a little bit like a healthy pot noodle, I enjoyed it and would make it again for sure.

Tea was rushed, salmon in the George Foreman, and leftover veg (aubergine, courgette, yellow pepper) dry fried and all of it served with Tilda sundried tomato rice (5SP), so my meals only cost me  15SP.

Another 2SP for skimmed milk, then for a treat, my sister had bought my sister some Jaffa Teacakes and I was curious as to what they tasted like so I had one of them for 4SP (nice, worth 4 maybe not, they don’t last long enough), everything was tracked, even the wine I enjoyed whilst watching Pride of Britain.  Things resisted?  Oh Walkers cheese and onion crisps, they are sitting in the cupboard next to me in the living room but I had a conversation with myself and talked myself out of them and out of having another 3 or 4 teacakes, which would’ve been so easily done because 1 doesn’t touch the sides or give you enough of a taste even if you eat it slowly.

One day in the bag, I’m not aiming for perfection, I am aiming for progress, I will be lighter at the end of November than I was at the beginning, even if it’s only a little bit. 

Today, I’m going to cook chicken hot pot, need to go get some chicken, carrots and onions first though – not organised at all!  Other things on my menu this week are tandoori chicken, I’ve bought a pouch of marinade which is only 4SP (I know I can make my own but it’s not going to happen).  I also want to make lasagne pockets, I have the fresh lasagne and mozzarella light in the fridge and I’m sure there’s beef mince in the freezer, I think they’ll be delicious https://www.facebook.com/ChefclubGruB/videos/260582187824622/ this type of thing.  Here’s another recipe that looks delicious and could be tweaked https://www.willcookforsmiles.com/chicken-meatball-orzo-hearty-soup/

Feeling so much better this week than I have in a while, here’s to keeping a positive mindset, remembering my WHY and working on the actions and habits I know will help.  Pint of water drank already and healthy breakfast planned, once the Co-op opens and I can get some eggs (yeah run out of them too!) I really need to do a proper shop!

Yeah I do, that’s what I’m going to do now, an online shop, I need healthy food in my kitchen, I need sweet potato toast with avocado and egg on top, with cherry tomatoes diced in a bit of sweet chilli sauce on the side.  Oh yes, let’s go food shopping from the comfort of my office.

Here’s to a very great day BeYOUtiful, we can make a difference between the festivities start in December, we got this!

No comments: