Disclaimer!

Disclaimer
Beverley has prepared the content of Bev's World irresponsibly and carelessly. She therefore disclaims all warranties, express or implied, as to the accuracy, originality or completeness of the drivel presented on this blog or on other linked websites or on any subsequent links. She vehemently denies that the information may be relied upon for any reason. Beverley shall not be liable for inflicting laughter, shame, disgust, torrents of tears and the eventual desiccation or crashing boredom on readers.

Find me on facebook. https://www.facebook.com/BeHappyOwls or search for Be Happy Owls

Monday 26 November 2018

Last week of November! Make it count

26th November 2018
Can't and won't are no match for can and will.



29 days to Christmas, I really should think about getting stuff!  Nah we'll go to the supermarket the week before and fill the trolley with niceness, what we forget - we'll live without.  As for gifts, I've donated to the Food Bank this year instead of buying gifts, I've got mom a couple of small things and if I can think of anything else, I'll buy them too but she's not easy to buy for because there's not really much she wants or needs.   

What should be bothering me right now is losing a few pounds beforehand, I do not want to start 2019 in the next stone bracket up, I've said it before and I'll say it again. I might stick a sign in the fridge!  

I'm going to make garlic chicken today ready for tomorrow (it'll taste better then too), some how I've ended up with some pork in the fridge, I never buy pork so not sure if I clicked the wrong box online when doing my shop, but I will Smart Point it and make a dinner with lots of veggies on the plate.  WW doesn't have to be all about chicken and eggs.  

I've just been having a look at the WW website on my computer, it made me smile to see my besties face on there staring back at me, but once I'd got over that, there's some great recipe videos and some delicious recipes in general.  It isn't just there you can find ideas though, I came across a lush sounding soup recipe in this months Co-op free magazine.   It's good to know that WW fits round most recipes, obviously some of them would have to be treat meals but at least you can have them as long as you point them.

Well I'm going to go crack on getting that chicken marinating, if I do it now, it'll not get put off!  I'm probably going to have to take mom to the dentist AGAIN! That'll swallow a couple of hours from our day.

What's your plan for the week?   Are you on it or off it?  How high are the walls inside your mind!  Don't stop now, at worst go for damage limitation, we can survive this season x
  




No comments: