Disclaimer!

Disclaimer
Beverley has prepared the content of Bev's World irresponsibly and carelessly. She therefore disclaims all warranties, express or implied, as to the accuracy, originality or completeness of the drivel presented on this blog or on other linked websites or on any subsequent links. She vehemently denies that the information may be relied upon for any reason. Beverley shall not be liable for inflicting laughter, shame, disgust, torrents of tears and the eventual desiccation or crashing boredom on readers.

Find me on facebook. https://www.facebook.com/BeHappyOwls or search for Be Happy Owls

Sunday 3 September 2017

No slow Sunday for me today!

3rd September 2017
The happiness of your life depends on the quality of your thoughts.
My house looks like a bombs been dropped on it and I have a pile of work to do, yet I’ve hiding in my office and hoping it will go away.  Of course it won’t and at some point I’m going to have to go downstairs and face the pile of washing up and sort my house, then I’ll work my way through my inbox on my desk.  I did ignore it all yesterday, once I got home and walked Alfie, we had an hour up the garden then chilled and did nothing for the rest of the day.

Just as I can’t ignore my housework and inbox forever, I can’t ignore my weight and eating habits, every decision I make is a choice, so yesterday I chose to rest, I realised I needed to, until I had let my brain stop I wasn’t going to be able to function and think about that inbox, today I can go at it with a fresh mind and refocus. 

Last Thursday I sent my weight to my boss and told her I wanted to lose half a stone before our area meeting on the 16th of this month, I did think I was being a bit daring for me, especially as it’s taken me all year to lose the other half stone!  However when I sent her my weight this week, I’m pleased to say it showed a loss of 3.5lb and that was after a maccies on Friday night.  I won’t lie I was shocked and it’s made me even more determined to keep that going.  These were official weigh-ins in a meeting, not naked ones in my bedroom! 


Here’s to a cracking good week I say, I’d love those scales to show under that stone in a meeting, that would be awesome and I’d be chuffed.  That won’t happen unless I do the plan. 

I’m going to use my WW lunch boxes to keep me and mom on track, psychologically they help, they remind me I’m in the zone of a morning so I need to keep that mentality going all week.  I’m actually going to put my evening meal in them I think as I usually cook at lunchtime but in the evening when I get home from work, I never know what to have, so this way I’ll have thought about it and it’ll be ready for me to eat.  I never want to cook after a long day. 

Eggs for breakfast I reckon, scrambled maybe, or even eggy bread with scrambled onto, eggs on eggs!  Why the devil not ;)

I will be making my coconut lentil soup today too, going to have a bit of a play in the kitchen hopefully, before or after my kitchen man comes to do his stuff.

Moms just moving about so I’m going to go make us both a nice cuppa tea, I’ll fetch her the papers when the shops open and she can chill out with them whilst I do my paperwork.

Here’s to a productive day – I need one!    

No comments: