Disclaimer!

Disclaimer
Beverley has prepared the content of Bev's World irresponsibly and carelessly. She therefore disclaims all warranties, express or implied, as to the accuracy, originality or completeness of the drivel presented on this blog or on other linked websites or on any subsequent links. She vehemently denies that the information may be relied upon for any reason. Beverley shall not be liable for inflicting laughter, shame, disgust, torrents of tears and the eventual desiccation or crashing boredom on readers.

Find me on facebook. https://www.facebook.com/BeHappyOwls or search for Be Happy Owls

Monday 18 September 2017

Go on, finish that sentence!



18th September 2017
I’m not going to stop, so you better keep up!


Go on, finish that sentence! 

Monday morning again, where do the weeks go, let’s not talk about the kitchen or any of the work going on in my house shall we, let’s talk about happy stuff.

I didn’t have access to the kitchen yesterday so food was once again a problem and by the time I did have access I wasn’t really interested, enjoyed a healthy breakfast on the morning and had a ready meal on the night.

My old fridge freezer is on the front garden and all the food is in my sister’s house so I’ve just spent half hour doing my online shop, hoping for a healthy week despite everything that’s going on in this house. 

I didn’t eat the salmon yesterday, we’ll have that today, couldn’t really get in the kitchen after breakfast which was delicious, filling and healthy so didn’t have anything else till 7 and you guessed it by then I was over hungry and overate!  Anyway fresh day today…

Salmon for lunch, we have defrosted edamame beans so I’ll snack on them throughout today, eggs for breakfast and that should work, can’t get to my cooker so it’s all about the George and the microwave, I’ve got electrician coming this afternoon so I’ll have to keep out of the kitchen whilst he’s here. 

Can you tell I wished I’d just sold the house and moved, we’re still smiling though, one of my wall cupboards is ready to be used so I’ll try and get my tins sorted this morning so we can have some of our living room floor back.  Mom’s being absolutely brilliant, although I don’t feel like either of us have had a weekend, you can’t settle when there’s workmen in your house, I don’t care what anyone says, not when the house is as small as mine is.

Right, putting my positive pants on (I need to put some pants on, the workmen will be here soon!), I’m off to make me a mug of caffeine, let’s make this Monday magic!  If I don’t get my washing machine working today, I’m going to have to ask someone to do so washing for me, cos I need clean stuff, or I’ll be going pantless J

On that note, have a fantastic day, if you have a fabulous recipe to use up edamame beans, let me know cos it’s all that’s in my fridge!

Enjoy your day BeYOUtiful, I’m going to, I really am.

No comments: