Disclaimer!

Disclaimer
Beverley has prepared the content of Bev's World irresponsibly and carelessly. She therefore disclaims all warranties, express or implied, as to the accuracy, originality or completeness of the drivel presented on this blog or on other linked websites or on any subsequent links. She vehemently denies that the information may be relied upon for any reason. Beverley shall not be liable for inflicting laughter, shame, disgust, torrents of tears and the eventual desiccation or crashing boredom on readers.

Find me on facebook. https://www.facebook.com/BeHappyOwls or search for Be Happy Owls

Monday 25 September 2017

No one can do it for you!

25th September 2017


Success is a series of small wins.





Well here’s to a cracking good week, I’ve had a lovely sleep in my fresh clean sheets and I’m refreshed and ready for it.  I managed to clean my bedroom up yesterday, even turned my mattress, now to tackle the rest of the house! 

Kitchens all plastered, another step closer to completion, it actually looks like a kitchen now, just need some plugs fitting, cupboard doors putting on, I can’t wait to get stuff back out of the shed and put them in cupboards and drawers, I nearly broke my leg trying to find a corkscrew last night!

By the time the chap doing the kitchen had gone, I wasn’t in the mood to cook so I ended up having a bag of coleslaw mix with some cheese mixed in, topped with cooked chicken.  It did the job, I was more interested in the delicious bottle of wine I’d been treated too, and it was a very good bottle I have to say.  

Yeah I need all my gadgets back in my kitchen, I need to get my cooking on, I really miss it, I’m going to make eggy crumpet this morning, got the giant crumpets, they’re on offer in Asda, got some spring onions and Weight Watchers grated cheese, mmm yeah that sounds good, I might even have egg on egg and cook a fried egg to top the crumpet, oh ma’an I’m hungry for that now, as soon as I’ve finished this blog I’m off to make it.  I was going to have it yesterday but hadn’t done it by the time the plasterer arrived so had a bit of toast instead.  I think I’ve got a couple of bacon medallions left too, I’ll throw them on and cherry tomatoes, sounding like a No Count kind of day that, salmon and broccoli for dinner, what shall I have it with, whole wheat spaghetti because I actually know where that is!

Today’s mostly about the cleaning though, I’ve even got back up coming to help me, yep that’s how daunting it feels, I think I heard rain, hoping it stops as I have lots of washing to do and I need to clean my front windows, we’ve took our net down and agreed we’re not going to put it back up, mom likes being able to see everyone walking past and I think it lightens the room loads.

I’ve got ironing that needs doing too but that might have to wait till I’m feeling really enthusiastic, I’m gonna do my office work instead but first food.  Right I’m off because I can’t stop thinking about crumpets, nom nom. 

Here’s to making Monday matter, no one else can be successful for us, we've got to do it ourselves – you with me?

No comments: