Disclaimer!

Disclaimer
Beverley has prepared the content of Bev's World irresponsibly and carelessly. She therefore disclaims all warranties, express or implied, as to the accuracy, originality or completeness of the drivel presented on this blog or on other linked websites or on any subsequent links. She vehemently denies that the information may be relied upon for any reason. Beverley shall not be liable for inflicting laughter, shame, disgust, torrents of tears and the eventual desiccation or crashing boredom on readers.

Find me on facebook. https://www.facebook.com/BeHappyOwls or search for Be Happy Owls

Saturday 30 September 2017

Delaying temptation



30th September 2017
Self-love is asking yourself what you need - every day - and then making sure you received it!


It’s a quick blog again this morning, my new alarm clock didn’t go off, not sure if I set it wrong and I hadn’t set my phone as back up, only 20 minutes later than normal so it’s all good, good job mom went to the loo and I heard her!

I was a bit pleased with myself yesterday, my mate came to visit and I hadn’t got any food so we nipped over the Co-op and got her and mom packed sandwiches, crisp and cakes and I bought a bowl of salad, some sliced chicken and had that with a pitta.  I’ll admit to having a small jam doughnut (7sp max according to the app) but I still saved points on the other stuff because if I’d have had a sandwich I would have opened for the bacon, lettuce and tomato one which would have been more than twice the points of what I did have.  Then I had the bag of crisps for my tea as a crisp butty, see that’s the beauty of WW you can have the foods you love, because most of the time you choice the healthier stuff because the Points system pushes you towards those choices naturally.

Yeah I do love Smart Points, there are unbeatable in the enjoying your weight loss journey stakes whilst being able to enjoy and include ALL the foods you love and not having to eat foods you don’t particularly like just to lose weight – I just couldn’t do it.  I’ve got chorizo in my fridge and I’m gonna eat it!

I’m going to be getting my Asda order later and I want to make turkey, chorizo and cheese burgers, oh yeah, I’m licking my lips too, I’m going to get a bit of low calorie cheese and chorizo and dice it up finely, then mix with the mince and make burgers which I can cook on my George, then have them with micro chips, I’m starving now!  Eggs for breakfast then I reckon, they’ll fill me up good and proper, I might even have hard boiled in a pitta as I’m running late, I can eat that on the move.

Seeing some cracking results in the meeting this week, it’s great to see members thinking about getting that summer holidays gain off and looking forward to when you know what, I’m not going to say it, not today anyway.

I’m looking forward to having a kitchen with a cooker and a sink in both together than I can use and not have to go upstairs with a bowl to wash up in the bath, how rock and roll am I.  There was a time when I looked forward to going up the town and rocking, but now I look forward to a clean kitchen and a glass of red, with maybe an episode of Friends or Only fools and horses.  I wouldn’t change a thing!

It’s only Saturday, time to see my Old Fallings Angels (yeah they really aren’t angels but they do have wings because they always lift me ;-) and I love em)  I better go get ready then, and when I get back the rest of the weekend is for me and mom, I’ve been so busy this last month that I haven’t had a lot of time to spend with her, we might be in the same house but we’re on different levels!  I plan to rectify that in the coming month, starting this weekend.

Enjoy your day, if you’ve missed your meeting this week, come along this morning or if you’re somewhere else find a local one, if you’re thinking this Weight Watchers lark sounds good, go find a meeting and see for yourself – it really is great, trust me BeYOUtiful, I only speak the truth.





No comments: