Disclaimer!

Disclaimer
Beverley has prepared the content of Bev's World irresponsibly and carelessly. She therefore disclaims all warranties, express or implied, as to the accuracy, originality or completeness of the drivel presented on this blog or on other linked websites or on any subsequent links. She vehemently denies that the information may be relied upon for any reason. Beverley shall not be liable for inflicting laughter, shame, disgust, torrents of tears and the eventual desiccation or crashing boredom on readers.

Find me on facebook. https://www.facebook.com/BeHappyOwls or search for Be Happy Owls

Sunday 11 May 2014

Think I've been possessed by healthy aliens!



11th May 2014
More people would learn from their mistakes if they weren’t so busy denying them!

I’ve only slept till 8am, this not drinking thing not only means I’m sleeping like a baby but also that it’s day 7 of my tracker and I have, wait for it – twenty eight weekly ProPoints left and my pedometer activity ProPoints are all intact and untouched.  I don’t remember the last time that happened.  It’s finally clicked, I’m on track and in the zone, to the point where I sat in front of the tv last night and not once did I think, “what can I have to eat/drink”, I sat there with a pint of water – I think I’ve been possessed!

I do feel good though, not obsessing about what to eat next, enjoying relaxing for relaxing sake and not sitting there thinking what can I have.  How long it’ll last I don’t know but I’m embracing the focus and making the most of it.  I’m not losing weight quickly but that’s okay as long as I’m not gaining it either, it took me a good month to get anywhere near being ‘on track’ I played the up/down game on the scales at first, thought about nothing but food,  3.5lb down and if I lose weight tomorrow I’ll be the lightest I’ve been this year and probably most of last year too which makes me feel good, not because of how I look in the mirror because I’m already okay with that reflection.  More so because I feel in control, healthy and happy – there’s a lot to be said for that!

28 weeklies left, guess what I’m having today… I’m off to buy me a big joint of beef and I’m having a Sunday roast with Yorkshire pudding and gravy and roasters and the works, nom nom nom, then for tea because that’ll more than fill me up for a good few hours, I might go for a pudding rather than real food, apple crumble and custard maybe, now do I attempt to do something F&H ish or do I just buy something ready made by a proper cook!  I actually fancy a cream tea, ooo yeah jam scone – sorry if I’m making your mouth water but this is the first time in a very long time that I can type all this and not want to eat it NOW!
I’ve eaten really well this week too, Filling & Healthy really does seem to balance my appetite, I’m even eating fruit!  This week I’ve had grapes, satsuma’s and bananas, more importantly I’ve enjoyed them.    

Yesterday we had chicken korma and because I had the weeklies I used a jar sauce so this dish cost me 5pp from my weeklies, chicken breast and brown rice, I also used a Weight Watcher wrap instead of a chapatti and it worked.  For tea we had chip butties done in the actifry and served on Warburton brown thins, delicious, I used 1pp on ketchup.  


My favourite meal of this week so far though goes to the wholewheat spaghetti with coriander and garlic (it was a little pot from Morrison’s) with stir fried veggies, olives and chorizo stirred into it and that was delicious, and all ready in the 12 minutes it took to cook the spaghetti.  I might be in the zone but I will never lose my love of food, it’s just delicious isn’t it and I enjoy nothing more than sitting down to a good looking plate of food.


How are you feeling this morning?  Did you stay on track yesterday, does it feel great or did you veer of track – was it worth it – did you have a great time, if the answers yes then it’s all good, if the answers no, get straight back on track and work out how not to let it happen next weekend (easier said than done sometimes I know).  

Wherever you are, whatever you’re doing, let’s make today On Track Sunday!  You in BeYOUtiful?


1 comment:

Karen Doyle Ford said...

I would like the recipe for the spaghetti dish pleeeeeease :)