Disclaimer!

Disclaimer
Beverley has prepared the content of Bev's World irresponsibly and carelessly. She therefore disclaims all warranties, express or implied, as to the accuracy, originality or completeness of the drivel presented on this blog or on other linked websites or on any subsequent links. She vehemently denies that the information may be relied upon for any reason. Beverley shall not be liable for inflicting laughter, shame, disgust, torrents of tears and the eventual desiccation or crashing boredom on readers.

Find me on facebook. https://www.facebook.com/BeHappyOwls or search for Be Happy Owls

Saturday 31 July 2021

Active in August anyone?

Saturday 31st July 2021
Problems are not stop signs, they are guidelines. 


Yesterday was possibly my laziest day this month, I didn't even make 2k steps, we never left the house, Alfie wasn't interested in that weather and he was a bit poorly, a little sick a few times but seemed okay in himself so we chilled.  I've only just done the washing up, the most I did yesterday was roast a chicken and make chicken and chips which was epic might I add!  
 
I also had that cauliflower cheese thing I made for breakfast, warmed it up in a frying pan, was tasty, I'm thinking of having some of the rest in a wrap with a bit of chicken.  I fancy having a go at coronation chicken(ish) too, I won't use flaked almonds, but maybe throw a few pine nuts in as I have them, I've got mayo, yogurt, curry powder, even have a few dried apricots although mango chutney would work.  I haven't got a lettuce though, might need to stop at the Tesco garage or pop over Coop, Alfie's such a bloody drama queen when I try to go out, it's a real ball ache.  Chicken egg fried rice is another option for using up the rest of the chicken, or maybe a dinner as I have leftover gravy too, although I'm tempted with chicken and chips again! 

As today is the last day of July, I'm thinking we make it Active August and try and get my (and yours) backside moving a little more.  Today I'm going to remind myself that housework is exercise and when I get back from the huddle, get the hoover out and go through the house then mop the floor downstairs.  That'll up the steps!  Hopefully it'll stay dry so Alfie will walk, but first a cracking morning at the huddle to be had, actually that'll get me a few steps on my fitbit too.  My fitbit does that annoying thing when you haven't do 250 steps that hour, I've never listened to it, so today I will, I will make it my mission to at least do the 250 steps per hour.

I need to get back to tracking, I got cocky losing 4lb didn't I, so the app needs opening again and I need to get doing it properly, I've got melon to eat so that will be cut up today, I really enjoyed the last one, yet I haven't been bothered with this one, what's the matter with me, fruit always has that affect on me.  I've also got an avocado to eat, that'll be tomorrow's brunch I think with sweet chilli cherry tomatoes and a fried egg on toast.

That's enough food talk, I need to get ready for work this morning, not going to spend my day sitting round on my laptop, actually I did do some work yesterday, so I wasn't 100% lazy, I've got my work done ready for the next few weeks!  

Enjoy your day, 

mwah, luv ya 

love me xx

 




No comments: