Disclaimer!

Disclaimer
Beverley has prepared the content of Bev's World irresponsibly and carelessly. She therefore disclaims all warranties, express or implied, as to the accuracy, originality or completeness of the drivel presented on this blog or on other linked websites or on any subsequent links. She vehemently denies that the information may be relied upon for any reason. Beverley shall not be liable for inflicting laughter, shame, disgust, torrents of tears and the eventual desiccation or crashing boredom on readers.

Find me on facebook. https://www.facebook.com/BeHappyOwls or search for Be Happy Owls

Wednesday 21 July 2021

Yay, I'm a loser!

Wednesday 21st July 2021
Storms make tree roots deeper.

Well I only went and lost 4lb, that's my first stone in the bag, to say I was pleased is an understatement, I did a little dance and made a little noise :) I'm feeling much more in control, it does get easier as you start to make things a habit.  What's also helping is I'm taking time for me, to cook a meal, to rest, relax and recharge.  I'm having to remind myself it's okay to sit and read a book, I don't have to be a human doing all the time, that's why we're called human beings.  

Another fab day had yesterday, two lovely huddles, quite cool in our room too thankfully and as it's not far away Alfie doesn't get time to overheat in the car, it's probably less than half mile.  

Meal wise, I had a caffe latte slimfast for my breakfast but even with the ice in, I could taste the artificial sweetener, it's weird because I have a sweetener in my tea and coffee and I'm okay but in other stuff I can really taste it and it spoils the taste.  I was going to buy more of them but I've decided instead to buy the cold Caffe Latte's that I do like and take a good multivitamin for a change, so I've just added a months worth of Centrum Advance 50+ Multivitamins & Minerals Tablets x30 to my Sainsbury's basket, they're on offer for £4 instead of £5, plus the latte, they do a litre one for £2 which as I'm putting it in a cup to take to work is fine, so I've got 3 litres and minerals for the price of a pack of 6 slimfast and there's no corn oil in it!  It is more calories though, but that's okay, as long as I'm within my allowance that's all I care about.  I'm actually sat here reading the ingredients thinking DOH make your own you silly cow, it's cold coffee!  I'll have a go this morning at doing just that, then I can just buy milk!  I know I said I wouldn't shop this month but I need salad, shampoo, garlic and eggs, for the love of god I want to play with my new BBQ so I'm going to do a minimum shop for Thursday, continue to use the stuff in the freezer, it's going down and to my delight, most of the stuff in there are things like vegetables, yorkshires and my curries, there's not too much else other than the fish which I'll eat.  I'm making a fish pie today with the other half of the mash I made yesterday. 

These were my meals yesterday; 

I had onions needed using and frozen rolls in the freezer so this was a no brainer, 
plus Alfie loves hot dogs. 


I found a piece of my sisters steak and kidney pie in the freezer too, so it had to be done, I know it's a bit too hot for this meal but I enjoyed it and didn't care.

Enjoyed a big glass of wine and came in at 1640 calories, I didn't hit my 5 a day though so I need to work on that.  

Last night at the huddle we were talking about the weekly challenge, we set one every week, but I can't remember if it was me or someone else who said we could try eating the alphabet (this isn't this weeks challenge btw) I like this idea!  I think I will see how much of the alphabet I actually eat as I can't buy more food obviously because I'm skint and trying to use up what I have but it'll be interesting to see how much variety I'm having in my diet.  

So far this week of what I can remember this is how much I can tick off, now let's test my memory! 

A
B - bread, baked beans, brocolli
C - coffee
D
E - edamame beans
F - french fries
G - gravy, green beans
H - hotdogs
I
J
K - kidney
L
M - milk, mushrooms
N - noodles
O - onions
P - potatoes, peas, pastry
Q
R - rolls (cheating I know it's bread)
S - steak, slimfast, sesame seeds, soy sauce
T - tea
U
V - veggie sausages, 
W - wine, 
X
Y
Z

That's two days, let's see what I can add to this shall I!

I've got a courgette in the fridge, that's a zucchini in America, I'll have that today!  

I need to wrap this blog up, spent far too much time on it, I have stuff to get done!  

Here's to a great day, mwah, luv ya

Love me xx


No comments: