Disclaimer!

Disclaimer
Beverley has prepared the content of Bev's World irresponsibly and carelessly. She therefore disclaims all warranties, express or implied, as to the accuracy, originality or completeness of the drivel presented on this blog or on other linked websites or on any subsequent links. She vehemently denies that the information may be relied upon for any reason. Beverley shall not be liable for inflicting laughter, shame, disgust, torrents of tears and the eventual desiccation or crashing boredom on readers.

Find me on facebook. https://www.facebook.com/BeHappyOwls or search for Be Happy Owls

Thursday 29 July 2021

Looking forward to seeing our Bloxwich bunch!

Thursday 29th July 2021
Where you are a year from now if a reflection of the choices you choose to make right now. 


I had a lazy afternoon yesterday, after a love morning at our huddle, Alfie and I went for a long walk and got absolutely soaking wet as the heavens opened and I only had a thin top on, we didn't care, we were enjoying being out.  Once I'd showered and warmed up the leftover orzo from the day before (I added a little St Agur blue cheese to it and it was lush), we plonked ourselves down on the settee and turned the tele on and the world off and chilled for the rest of the day.  

Not gonna lie there were a few packets of snacks opened, buying them was a mistake but if you have more control they were from Home Bargains!  Although they were all under 100 calories, I had one of each, frazzles (84 cals), chipsticks (83 cals) and snaps (65 cals), so it could've been worse, my favourites are the snaps and I'd buy a multipack of those again but not the others, I'm trying to remember what the snacks are called that are long, hard sticks not puffy ones like the chips sticks, I want a packet of those. Potato sticks are they?  Erm step away from the snacks section of the online shop Beverley!

I wished next door would get all the work done they're having, I know it's got to be done, but it's been over two months now and yesterday afternoon was just constant, sounded like drilling but I'm not sure if that's what it was, it was just loud, I had to turn the tele up   to mom level to be able to hear it lol.  

A busy day ahead, but I'm going to do a little cooking in-between, I'm thinking cauliflower bites, or something to use the cauliflower up anyway, and the half of sweet potato, oh then there's half butternut squash too.  This is the only setback to living alone, making sure the fresh food I buy gets used but that I still get variety. 

I didn't track yesterday, so need to get back to doing that because it does make a huge difference when you can see what you're having and it's not like the Nutracheck isn't the easiest app to use!

What to have for breakfast that is the question?  I'm go get ready for work whilst deciding and I think coffee might be required this morning, despite the 8 hours sleep I've had. 

Here's to a very, great day, 

Mwah, luv ya 

Love me x 

No comments: