Disclaimer!

Disclaimer
Beverley has prepared the content of Bev's World irresponsibly and carelessly. She therefore disclaims all warranties, express or implied, as to the accuracy, originality or completeness of the drivel presented on this blog or on other linked websites or on any subsequent links. She vehemently denies that the information may be relied upon for any reason. Beverley shall not be liable for inflicting laughter, shame, disgust, torrents of tears and the eventual desiccation or crashing boredom on readers.

Find me on facebook. https://www.facebook.com/BeHappyOwls or search for Be Happy Owls

Wednesday 7 July 2021

Last day of crazy!

Wednesday July 7th 2021
Today's pain is tomorrows power.


Yay, Elle and I start our new Wednesday 9.15-10.30am huddle today at Wimborne Road, looking forward to that this morning. 


Yesterday was a busy day, huddle on the morning then running round doing stuff for Terry and his bbq, it all come together in the end though and a good evening was had, there was some rain but it could've been a lot worse!  The pork chops were off the scale, he's right when he say's he can season meat, you've never tasted anything like it!  No burgers and buns at his bbq's just meat, meat and a little more meat!

I was bought a lovely rose bush called 'special mom' which got me and Anne emotional, so I'm going to buy a purple plant pot (moms fav colour) and give it pride of place in the garden.  

Terry and Alexis's last day today, he'll get the living room finished and then Alfie and I can chill out and enjoy our new lovely room and garden, hopefully it'll stop raining at some point!  Of course I'll share photos off it all once it done and tidy.

The decking has most definitely been christened now with love and laughter, here's to many more happy times out there.  I'll pop a few photos on Facebook later that were taken so I have the memories each year. 

Short one today, lots to do before I go to work, house and garden as you can imagine is a mess, I'm the only one up at the minute, so here's to a very good day.  I'm hoping it isn't as stressful as yesterday and that everything that Terry has left to do goes right the first time.

Mwah, luv ya 

love me



No comments: