Disclaimer!

Disclaimer
Beverley has prepared the content of Bev's World irresponsibly and carelessly. She therefore disclaims all warranties, express or implied, as to the accuracy, originality or completeness of the drivel presented on this blog or on other linked websites or on any subsequent links. She vehemently denies that the information may be relied upon for any reason. Beverley shall not be liable for inflicting laughter, shame, disgust, torrents of tears and the eventual desiccation or crashing boredom on readers.

Find me on facebook. https://www.facebook.com/BeHappyOwls or search for Be Happy Owls

Monday 12 July 2021

He's going home, well tomorrow anyway....

Monday 12th July 2021
Once you need less, you'll have more.



Well they didn't do it and we sat in the garden watching it, thankfully we had a couple of gazebo's but they'll be coming down today, I'm not sitting outside in the rain again, I like being outdoors but not that much!

We did have delicious cobs though, Terry showed me how to use the weber as an oven and we cooked a whole chicken and a joint of shoulder pork, it was delicious and now I know how to do it, I won't bother cooking my meat in the oven because it's so tasty.


I plan to get my tracking on from today and get back to losing some weight, they fly home early in the morning, I'll need an early night as I'll have to get up at 3ish to drive them there.   I haven't planned any meals but if I get chance today, I will start thinking about the week ahead.  There's going to be lots of fish eaten though as I have plenty in my freezer and I want to get my healthy on.  I'm going to spend the rest of the month working my way through both freezers and the cupboards rather than buying more.

I have got a delivery coming tomorrow because I have to feed the dog oh and I have a £52 substitute voucher from when they sent the wrong lager for Terry! I won't order again this month then, if I need a loaf or salad I can nip out and get it.  Oh for a few salads, can't wait and vegetables, lots and lots of them.  

Yeah here's to not spending for the rest of this month because as you can imagine I've spent a hell of a lot of money the last three weeks on supplies, but that's what I'd spent the last five years saving for, to make my home beautiful again as nothing could be done whilst mom was alive, she couldn't have handled the disruption and just think of the money I've saved on labour, even if you take into account his beer bill, I've still saved absolutely thousands and thousands plus no one else would have done it that well. 

I need to go sort my bedroom out today, my clothes are everywhere, when Terry and Alexis have packed all the stuff, I can sort the back bedroom and start using those cupboards to store stuff, Terry's last job bless him is to sort the shed so that when he comes again, he knows where everything is!   As I type he's already in the garden setting up his work table ready to sand the last of my doors and fit new door handles, it'll be weird having working handles on the bedrooms as we haven't had them for years, mine was in there but hanging off and moms I had to smash off with a lump hammer years ago when she got locked in her room and we couldn't get her out, so she'd had a round hole there and nothing else for a long time.

Need to get work stuff done so I better get a move on and start, here's to a positive Monday, let's not dwell on the match, it happened, we lost, next! 

Mwah, luv ya 

Love me xx


No comments: